Brushing poplar trees in central alberta

I am going to initially say yes this is a good size dozer for this area, is it original growth or re growth? Had a D6C clear my power line when building in original growth did about 300 yards 60 feet wide and it didn’t take anymore than an hour, at times there was 5 trees going down at once, got some re growth on the back quarter that was cleared in 1970, those are some healthy solid trees now all similar size that it would do but your not going to just walk through them, foothills central Ab is different than Hughenden also

Think a guy had a 15C for sale in Camrose...

Depends on soil type, poplar has a round root ball and not all that big, fairly easy to take out with my 20c. You'll want a good cage, dam things like to snap off up high.   

I’ve seen them in BC asking $7500 out of logging which ain’t an easy life, the one in Camrose was asking around $22 iirc, said it had a lot of recent work invoices for probably north of 15 for engine converter and tranny and didn’t look totally pooched, think it was just a drawbar out back...