Something funny you don't see everyday.

So we got a guy here local that started doing some exhibition runs at the pulls late this year with an old Navistar school bus with a DT466.  I found the video kind of comical and good for a laugh.  I actually saw it do the pull that starts at about 1:55 in person and I gotta say it was kind of cool in a weird sort of way.  Hopefully you guys get a kick out of it like I did.  There is another video of him pulling and seems like he gets it dialed in a little bit more with each pull.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

We have a guy that pulls at the county fair with a IH school bus he can polk the front end in the air right of the line and go full track of course it's for show but pretty impressive for a bus. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SASW6 said:

We have a guy that pulls at the county fair with a IH school bus he can polk the front end in the air right of the line and go full track of course it's for show but pretty impressive for a bus. 

Saw a Bus pull in Baraboo a few years ago...

The county fair in the neighboring county had an exhibition pull with three busses a few years back. They had the rear suspension blocked rigid and they hooked high so they pretty much had the front end in the air the whole way down the track. Pretty neat anyhow.

3 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

For a second there I thought it might have been old Bill Carr(Long gone now) a driver from our township with his old Ford Bus getting ready to curb it.......................

Snyder Fuels name is plastered all over it.  Their emblem is on the front bumper if ya look close.

1 hour ago, Ihcubguy said:

Snyder Fuels name is plastered all over it.  Their emblem is on the front bumper if ya look close.

Noticed that.

The guy I mentioned drove bus here in my district, he had a lead foot............Had an old Ford bus with a gasser(361FT maybe???) straight 5 speed, had the old farts at the garage swap out the carb and put the coon tune to it.  He was pulling out at a intersection in south williamsport and at 3:30 pm it is busy, got sick of waiting, first some what of a hole he seen he went............One problem.............2 nuns were turning into that street at the church without a turn signal on..............He drove the rear duals right up over their car hood!  Never stopped, old ford was just screaming as he was rowing gears up through town.  Ah the good old days............he did that today it would be on the national news!  If he was alive he would back up the bus to the sled!  

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, Rainman said:

Saw a Bus pull in Baraboo a few years ago...

That's the place Sauk Co fair. He has been doing that for a couple years.

Wheelies? You ain’t seen busses do wheelies till you seen Lizzie Heavens get in the back seat, happened every time, girl had her own gravitational field.