Redneck scrapper near exSW

Ya know the saying "pics or it didnt happen"? Well i see the pic and i still dont believe it!

• Haha 3

So many things wrong. 

First: No Grand Cherokee for me.

Second: No Chebby straight trucks(GMC maybe)

Third: No trailers here(son works for a  towing company. With NEW equipment hint hint).

post-5-0-53252900-1395281052_thumb.png

My ugly straight truck.

Bah, them rookie haulers burn me up🤬

Everyone knows he should have used a GN trailer hooked to the luggage rack to better distribute weight over his tow vehicle👨‍🎓

1872539795_trailertoluggagerack.jpg.38e6db69ac9379e24f2b202448ff7fa9.jpg

And it's a lot easier for the inexperience to back a trailer into a tight spot, sheesh😉

505477375_trailerbug.thumb.jpg.59b93b0dff6b9c1ba23ec596c37d3eb3.jpg

• Haha 3

Scrapper around us we used to call boofu used to haul a big old john deere skid steer with his buick lasaber. His wife was in the front seat reading a book first time I witnessed it. Literally shot her to the roof when the rear end of the car shot up in the air and slammed back down when he loaded it. She just sat back up and kept reading... Guess it has happened more than once.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like a monkey riding a football to me...  Does a grossly overloaded trailer affect the “trail rated” rating of the Cherokee?  

Once upon a time there was a fella around here that hauled a big gooseneck with a big block Ford LTD. had the trunk lid off and a large frame with ball mounted in the trunk area. Would pass anything but a gas station they said. 

The one on the trailer is way easier to repair than that pos pulling it all.

Put that pos jeep in the back of the truck go grab some more scrap with the trailer and make some money with that old iron.

You can likely get more money for the truck than that pos jeep if you put a for sale sign on them.

If it fits ,it ships!

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, sandhiller said:

1872539795_trailertoluggagerack.jpg.38e6db69ac9379e24f2b202448ff7fa9.jpg

And it's a lot easier for the inexperience to back a trailer into a tight spot, sheesh😉

505477375_trailerbug.thumb.jpg.59b93b0dff6b9c1ba23ec596c37d3eb3.jpg

I have a very similar looking gooseneck trailer.

The morning that my wife hitched on to the gooseneck trailer WITH HER PRIUS I was still inside the house.  The noise of the back window shattering was truly deafening.  I sprinted out of the house thinking that the car had exploded, possibly due to a battery malfunction.  She had had the defroster on “High” and apparently that was enough to lightly pressurize the car.  Glass was EVERYWHERE within a 20-25 foot radius of the back of the car.  Fortunately there was snow on the ground making it easy to shovel up the glass.  A couple of weeks either before or afterwards, the same car in a temporarily undamaged condition, was struck by a runaway horse and buggy.  Wifey then totaled that car this past December when it was struck by oncoming guardrails. I do not believe that the guardrails were ticketed for entering her lane of travel.  My insurance company does not find the humor in her string of totaled vehicles.

HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!

• Haha 7
10 hours ago, MTO said:

Image may contain: people standing, sky and outdoorMay even BE exSW....

What a waste ..... Empty space in the truck bed ......

• Like 2

I was driving and really wanted to get a picture, but...  anyways I passed a Tesla pulling a twin axle deck over trailer with lumber on it the other day. Would have never believed it, but dang.  Trailer was a rental from the local lumber yard, but who would have thought you could get a hitch for a Tesla much less tow with one

3 hours ago, AKwelder said:

I was driving and really wanted to get a picture, but...  anyways I passed a Tesla pulling a twin axle deck over trailer with lumber on it the other day. Would have never believed it, but dang.  Trailer was a rental from the local lumber yard, but who would have thought you could get a hitch for a Tesla much less tow with one

I wonder what the battery life is while towing?

5 hours ago, KWRB said:

This, is solid gold!

Standby for more.  It gets better!

At least my wife looks good, despite her vehicular miscues.

When the back glass in the same car was replaced three times in one month I had to resist remarking that it should be on wing nuts.......

• Haha 2

No way that's not photo shopped. That truck wouldnt fit between those fenders. That Is probably a 80" wide trailer. 

But if it did that guy should be in jail for a couple days and given some reading material on common physics. 

3 hours ago, Missouri Mule said:

No way that's not photo shopped. That truck wouldnt fit between those fenders. That Is probably a 80" wide trailer. 

But if it did that guy should be in jail for a couple days and given some reading material on common physics. 

Fenders are not relevant in this instance.  It appears that the wheels are not between the fenders.  Some creativity might have been used to get the front axle past the fenders.  But that is easily taken care of with some blocking, an excavator, et cetera.

• Like 1