Share your good times on RPF here

All of you guys can share the good times and the people that you have meet through RPF here and I will start us off with my best time/thing on RPF and that is all the support and love for the hobby and the people i've met and the scoldings i've gotten from the the older members on RPF

2 minutes ago, welkerfarmsfan said:

All of you guys can share the good times and the people that you have meet through RPF here and I will start us off with my best time/thing on RPF and that is all the support and love for the hobby and the people i've met and the scoldings i've gotten from the the older members on RPF

hummm, and your still interrogating us. so what is it you do?

16 minutes ago, rustred said:

hummm, and your still interrogating us. so what is it you do?

i'm not a spy or whatever i just want to get all the good times people had on RPF and then put them in a google doc so that then when i'm older i can show other people what RPF was like when i was younger ok guys and i just what to document them so that then i can look back and say i remember that time ok guys i was just asking for a response and now i feel like only a few people actually enjoy having me on RPF OK and now i probably will never want to reply to anything or make a new topic because you guys will just criticism it like you always to except for some people☹️

Edited by welkerfarmsfan
1 minute ago, welkerfarmsfan said:

i'm not a spy or whatever i just want to get all the good time people had and then put them in a google doc so that then when i'm older i can show other what RPF was like when i was younger ok guys i just what to document them so that then i can look back and say i remember that time ok geez guys i was just asking for a response and now i feel like only 2 people actually like having me on RPF OK🤬

this forum will be around longer than you ,... you can look back anytime u please. maybe we will be on mars by then!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, rustred said:

this forum will be around longer than you ,... you can look back anytime u please. maybe we will be on mars by then!

well thanks for the notice because someone said that they delete stuff when it gets old and it just made me so mad but thanks for telling me or else i would've gotten out of hand and go crazy and stuff like that

but i'm still going to want people to post about there good times so that other people can see them and laugh about them and i'm also going to still make a google doc about it so that it takes less time to go through the topics

8 minutes ago, rustred said:

and then i will pm everyone who is in it the link to the google doc and also i will pm it to you 

Well, I realize it takes time to research back through past topics but until you get to know different members from reading their comments as to what they do/where/how long/with what equipment, whether or not they are whackos or not, this is how we ALL did it when becoming new members.

No real shortcuts that I know of.

So may I suggest some homework for you, do some reading of our past topics/history, so to speak, then many of your questions will be answered. 

We`ll still be here when you`re done. 

Enjoy. Lots of good stuff to read. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, welkerfarmsfan said:

and then i will pm everyone who is in it the link to the google doc and also i will pm it to you 

PMs IMO are for occasional private conversations.

Many/most of us use PMs sparingly. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, MTO said:

Well, I realize it takes time to research back through past topics but until you get to know different members from reading their comments as to what they do/where/how long/with what equipment, whether or not they are whackos or not, this is how we ALL did it when becoming new members.

No real shortcuts that I know of.

So may I suggest some homework for you, do some reading of our past topics/history, so to speak, then many of your questions will be answered. 

We`ll still be here when you`re done. 

Enjoy. Lots of good stuff to read. 

ok😀

1 minute ago, MTO said:

ok but i still want people to see the finished result ok

• Thanks 1

I liked that I had red power while I was crippled last spring late winter akd couldn't walk for 2 months and probably anoid the crap out of alot of people on here cause I was constantly on rpf all day every day for 2 months cause I had nothing else to do

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, MTO said:

Unless it is super crazy talk we can’t say publicly then we burn through the limit like Hank Williams through a hundred dollar bill lol

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

Unless it is super crazy talk we can’t say publicly then we burn through the limit like Hank Williams through a hundred dollar bill lol

He’d run through a 10 and he’d run through a 20 and he’d run through a 100 just as fast as he could go! 

• Thanks 1

Many years ago, photos did have to be deleted but now we use a different storage method so that won't happen anymore. If Sallie or I feel a topic has gotten out of hand or is in violation of the forum's rules, then a post or topic will be removed. Aside from that, the best advice I can give you is to keep reading. When I joined back in 2005 I was two years out of HS. At the time, the members here were significantly older than I was. I found that I learned as much from reading what they posted more so than by me asking tons of questions. 

BJ Kline

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Looks like profile said I joined 2011. I'm certain i read (lurked) here for 5 years before I worked up enough courage to post. It just takes time little man. I must add that's an unusual profile name as well. I watch welker farms on youtube and often wondered if they ever post here because they run red stuff a fair amount. Normally i see a little more personalized names than using their name. Guess theres nothing wrong with it though. Carry on 

Well, I met MTO through here. Not sure how good that was though. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

😵  I may have asked to many questions when I was your age as well. There where no other kids if I was not at school, wanted to spend my time around the equipment anyway. But never would of thought to ask about the college experience.  But none of the adults around had been to college so who would I of asked.

The thought process is different in your generation, very seriously  dought  anyone else ever thought about how many points or posts they had.

Just to show how things are different I almost never use a cell phone. Live in the land of tech and no cell service in or around my farm stead area. Only 200 mile to Silicon Valley to the north or the same south to LA. Part of my college education in 77 or 78 ag business prof thought everybody was going to write computer code. So I spent a quarter learning to write the code in Fortan( a forgotten computer language)  of 2 + 2 =4. Had a stack of computer punch cards about a foot tall. Have you even heard of entering data in a computer with a punch card? I swore I would never use another computer. Well another vow I have not kept, 😵 but this is a far far thing from writing code.🤣 The computer enamored son that  does computer support for a university cannot do that today ether.   My current computer goal is to learn to post a picture on here, soon maybe as other here think it is easier to do it for me than teach me. 

A old dog just trying to explain how far apart yet not really you our to what many of us of us our.

The comment about post going away was just nobody generally goes back and brings them back to the front. So they just fad away. But start at the beginnig of the thread  IH Tractors on a Montana Farm lots of little bits going back farther than when I showed up here. If you have time look at what all is already here.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Or was it burn? 

Definitely run

because it was like a big double sauce to a little bitty feller lol

we quote that song at least weekly at work. 

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, exSW said:

Well, I met MTO through here. Not sure how good that was though. 

Count your blessings.

• Haha 2