My explanation as to why I have been making random topics

As you all know I have been making random topics for no reason but there is. My reason is that I am doing this because I want other people to have fun reading the stories of other people so that then they can be archived and the memories kept inside them so that when people pass their stories will be remembered on RPF forever and ever. so that is my reasoning and comment down below and tell me if my plan is a good one or a bad one.

I don't comment much but as a father of a 12 year old some of yoyr questions about marriage and college concern me. Also the remarks about birthdays are just uncalled for and disrespectful. Lots of info is shared here and easily searched. Your very repetitive.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The stories are already there, you just have to look for them. They are not in one place and won’t ever be. Stories are told based on memories derived from circumstances in life.  Listen to those who have lived more life and have more circumstances to draw from. With all due respect, you will never get those stories from one person or one place. You can’t catch life, you have to glean what you can as it passes by you. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Sledgehammer said:

The stories are steady there, you just have to look for them. They are not in one place and won’t ever be. Stories are told based on memories derived from circumstances in life.  Listen to those who have lived more life and have more circumstances to draw from. With all due respect, you will never get those stories from one person or one place. You can’t catch life, you have to glean what you can as it passes by you. 

oh ok

I think you should concentrate on your school work and get the best education you can possibly get . Then when your adult life begins and you have time to fool around on a tractor forum in the coffee shop section

( where nothing really matters in the whole scope of life ) 

then you can waste time like the rest of us . 

as far as archiving memories goes once a thread gets to a certain age on this forum it’s gone forever.  

So you asked for opinions but as you are about to see , everybody has one. 

No one cares ,  do what ever makes you feel good. 

BUT,  at your age if it interferes with getting an education then Therein lies the problem. 

The opinions ,stories, and escapades put forth on this forum from a relatively small tiny cross-section of people may not necessarily be the best collection to base your research on.

• Like 1

it is personal but then again its not personal because its just stories of people life back then and now and also if any of you are concerned about me just pm me and we can talk about what i should and should not do on her and the more people that pm me the more i have to go back and look at what i should and should not do.

but do you guys think that you will still be on here when im older though because you guys are my tractor friends and a school everybody knows i love tractors

My advice would be to relax and enjoy the stories and opinions as there are MANY and new ones daily.

Join in whenever you like.

We`re always glad to have new members and opinions.

Maybe lay off the new topics so frequently as it may distance some members from commentlng.

Establish yourself in a positive manner using patience and respect to others.

You`ll be fine if you simply tweak your posts/frequency a bit.

It`s just common sense so enjoy the forum young man. 

• Like 4

But we are also always glad to have younger people participate in the forum.  There is lots of collective knowledge here and you can learn a lot by listening in.  Don't let us scare you off!  LOL!~

• Like 1

Some of you guys probably should try to take it easy on him. He's inquisitive which isn't necessarily a bad thing. He may lack some refinement that age grants you on how he words things, but its ok. I guarantee everyone on this forum has worded things wrong or has been short with someone ( i know im a bad with being incredibly blunt at times) so some leeway should be given as long as he learns from his mistakes.

He does bring up a valid point on no time to tell stories like the present. No one on here is guaranteed a set amount of time and some of you guys are older and by the time he is older some of you guys  unfortunately won't be around. Cold truth there.  You go and the stories and memories go with you if not shared. How many of us have something that they wished they asked a deceased person but never did and now that is gone forever?

As far as learning. You definitely need to keep up on that Welker however i will say this. Is anyone paying attention to this year. Trying to do any type of formal schooling this year besides home schooling is a cluster----. It changes daily what's going on so there is no rhythm. I know multiple people who will tell you that. This year is going to be a waste 

Try to be kind. From the way he talks he's having way more fun with his life at 12 than I did. ( it was rough here during my childhood). 

Darm Welker, you make me feel old. Ive been out of High school and college longer than you've been alive and im not that old. Only 36.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

Darm Welker, you make me feel old. Ive been out of High school and college longer than you've been alive and im not that old. Only 36.

Well neighbor......

Kids like you make some of us feel old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😁

• Haha 2

The reason we were endowed with 2 ears and 1 mouth, is because we should listen twice as much as we should talk. 

• Like 6

now since you guys have said that over time the old stuff is gone forever on the RPF i am going to make a google docs and make a memory book so if you want to add anything else i suggest you add a comment to my other treads if you are older or you just want your memories to not be forgotten so i suggest you all do it

Just figured you was gathering material for you finally go back to school a have to do the report "what I did on my covid vacation"🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Just figured you was gathering material for you finally go back to school a have to do the report "what I did on my covid vacation"🤓

i wish but i don't wish because i like virtual school

3 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

image.png.15a85b3535a6baa6800548bd4aeeaa7a.png

• Haha 2