Looking for IH 766 and 1466 1/64 scale toys

I am collecting the 66 series in 1/64 scale and all I am missing is the 1466 and 766 would anyone have one of does toys in fairly good condition?

The 1466 has been made more than once over the years.  You should be able to find one at Outback Toys or another toy vendor.   The 766 was never made.  You can purchase custom decals from Mark Wilkner and make one.

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2020 at 1:04 PM, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

The 1466 has been made more than once over the years.  You should be able to find one at Outback Toys or another toy vendor.   The 766 was never made.  You can purchase custom decals from Mark Wilkner and make one.

When Ertl had the "66 Series" set that came out in the 90's, did those sets not go down past a 966? I have my sets boxed away and don't remember.

The 966 was the smallest model that came in the boxed sets.The sets represented the progression of the actual machines:  the earliest sets had the custom cab and no 1566 (because it was not released right away).  Then the deluxe white cab models, red cab models and the 1566 appeared. Finally, the black stripe and the 4 post canopy were added to the fender, 2 post and cab models.  Early in the series, 966 and 1066 hydro machines were represented, but sadly no Hydro 100. ?

I have purchased both regular and black stripe 766 decals and made my own.  I made a narrow front 1/64th 766 and put it under the picker that came on the 560.  Looks great!