Just wondering if anyone has any experience or possibly owns a Mazzotti Multi tillage tractor ?

Finding it very hard to get parts and support , specifically a control joystick ( will get pix of J-stick)

It controls forward/rev (hydrostatic) also tool lift and a couple other things .  My customer bought tractor

while traveling 6-8 years ago and has been relatively trouble free except for the j-stick is wearing out .

The dealer he uses is in Denmark and tractor is manufactured in Italy , = Translation nightmare

Anybody ?

mazzotti multi.jpg

mazzotti.jpg

Ugh, I am no help, I’ll send an email to a local Italian tractor nut here,but that’s a long shot.

this outfit is importing their sprayers, maybe they can point you...

https://www.rdoequipment.com/equipment/new/mazzotti-sprayers

• Thanks 1

If the toggle switches are bad, I would assume you can figure out how they work with a multimeter and replace those rather easy.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Diesel Doctor said:

I would assume you can figure out how they work with a multimeter and replace those rather easy

That is part of my research , been reading the digikey site until i cant see straight 😀

My customer is the type that would buy 2 spare complete j-sticks if we could get them bought

just looking ,redo with available domestic components. 
Go to Industrial equipment design house And have It reengineered. Spent a lifetime career of redos of machines the corporate sources got the best price on . Then they were promoted. But we the USERS had to make work at triple the original cost 

• Thanks 1

Local tree grower has one. We work occasionally on it.

Last time we needed an alternator. I ordered it from the dutch importer and Mazotti send it from Italy to us.

This is the dutch importer : www.wouthogervorst.nl 

Most dutch people speak English pretty good.

• Thanks 1