Whose the old guy in the mirror? 😁 snowing pretty hard in Ankeny to right now  🥶🤢

• Haha 1

We just had an alert on the phone of possible white out conditions and icy roads. Our Sunday snow had melted. 

9 minutes ago, kal said:

We just had an alert on the phone of possible white out conditions and icy roads. Our Sunday snow had melted. 

Same here.

20201019_120627.jpg

KCCI makes it sound like the end is near! Said it's coming down at 5 to 10" per hour but it's supposed to be done by 12:45!🤔🤔

3 minutes ago, DT Fan said:

Think I'll drive the truck to work tonight!

A lot of will probably melt by then.

I ran into snow Sunday night at York Nebraska. Ground was more then white at Watertown this morning and have run the wipers all the way over to Onida. I am not a fan of snow!!

1 hour ago, Lazy WP said:

I ran into snow Sunday night at York Nebraska. Ground was more then white at Watertown this morning and have run the wipers all the way over to Onida. I am not a fan of snow!!

Sounds like I just missed you. I loaded cattle about a mile east of the Toronto exit this morning. 

3 hours ago, kal said:

Not wanting this yet!

20201019_105628.jpg

20201019_105638.jpg

I think you're first pic warrants a outside pic of the dozer.

It snowed for a couple hours this morning but more of a mist, drizzle.  You guys keep that snow south of me!

1 hour ago, ihrondiesel said:

Sounds like I just missed you. I loaded cattle about a mile east of the Toronto exit this morning. 

I got to Watertown about 8 this morning. Think I might be back there Wednesday sometime. Haven’t heard where or what I am doing once I get to Wheatland in the morning. 

It’s been snowing on and off all day. The county roads are slick and muddy, getting off gravel would probably not be a very good idea....

4 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

I think you're first pic warrants a outside pic of the dozer.

It snowed for a couple hours this morning but more of a mist, drizzle.  You guys keep that snow south of me!

It's a 700 Deere. Snow is melting fast! Don't know when I can back out there..

Had a couple of mornings with snow cover.

4'' for tomorrow night.

John Dee will be starting his forecasting Nov1

Mike

We have beans to get yet, and 3-5” predicted for us tomorrow, and then an inch of rain on Thursday! Going to be a repeat of last fall, drying beans and waiting for frozen ground! I don’t know how many more shi**y harvests I can take?! 

• Sad 2
11 hours ago, 88power said:

SHEW P!** on that, I could never seen another snow flake and I'd be fine with it

Nice weather out here if you like hot and dry, just the people in charge suck. So bring a few million like minded people and Californy might be alright again. But a nephew commented the other day the left just cheats better, because he cannot find that many of the crazy progressive's out here. 

In more than 60 years have seen 2 snowfalls most of you would call snow.

😉 So the way this year has been probably better be ready for full on blizzard.😵  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Got about 6 plus inch’s here and lots of crashes and one fatality, 25 year old girl 

• Sad 1