820 head cutter bar stuck

I have an 820 grain head that the right side of my cutter bar is stuck about 6 inches higher than the rest of the bar.  What could be holding it up and not allowing it to float like it should??

IMG_2450.JPG

It's been a while since i ran an 820 but i am guessing one of the bars that allows the cutter to float is binding in its bracket.

Check your float springs on the back where the tubes are inside the springs. The tubes can get dust in them and the rod that runs in there packs it down and limits travel. It's item 10,11,12 on cnh parts site. Sadly no part numbers. 

On 10/19/2020 at 7:40 PM, kal said:

Check your float springs on the back where the tubes are inside the springs. The tubes can get dust in them and the rod that runs in there packs it down and limits travel. It's item 10,11,12 on cnh parts site. Sadly no part numbers. 

The exact same issue we had on our 15' 820 header. Cleaned them up, head ran level.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:40 PM, kal said:

Ditto