Dont watch sports all year but this is top notch baseball.

Atlanta and Dodgers into game 7 tonite.

3-2 Atlanta bottom 5th

• Like 3

dont watch - last thing i watched was the 2015 games with KC in them - havent watched since - not much time for TV or sports and honestly, not a big fan cry babies and all the $$ going to waste on sports when we could be doing some good with it vs using it for wasteful entertainment - not saying im right nor saying anyone else is bad for doing so just my thoughts which arent really worth a plug nickle in the whole scheme of things.  

4 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

dont watch - last thing i watched was the 2015 games with KC in them - havent watched since - not much time for TV or sports and honestly, not a big fan cry babies and all the $$ going to waste on sports when we could be doing some good with it vs using it for wasteful entertainment - not saying im right nor saying anyone else is bad for doing so just my thoughts which arent really worth a plug nickle in the whole scheme of things.  

Sorry I brought it up.

Have a good night.

Great game, I’ve been pulling for them since ‘88 when gibby did the gimpy homer, glad to see Seager get mvp, I still am pissed when they left ebbits in 56/57 I know wawawawa, good game with a good score, 4-3 right to the final outs. 

Now knock off TB, I know I’m a yankee fan but no way pulling against the dodgers, looking forward to Tuesday.

another thing how about mookie, another clutch catch tonight, being mechanical I love clutch catches, bwahahaha, cu Tuesday.

10 hours ago, MTO said:

Sorry I brought it up.

Have a good night.

well heck dont be sorry we all have our fettishes and draws, i have wasteful hobbies and spendings that many wouldnt agree with i hope everyone enjoys what they like as much as I enjoy what I do - i just get a little bent over cry babies making millions and its not just baseball so no picking on it

Don't watch pro basketball and this year the wife has sworn off the NFL. 

Prefer College ball and Little League World Series is flat amazing. 

But, I have always liked MLB and especially this time of year. Will even listen to playoff games and the World Series on Sirius radio. 

Love the announcer's knowledge of stats

"Jose is batting 375 against left handed pitchers whose Mother  has three sisters and two brothers. 😁

That would be why I will be rooting for Tampa. The Cubs are my team, and of course are out, so I would usually go with the NL Team, but just have a problem getting behind the Dodgers. Not to mention the Cubs have played them a few times in the NLCS.

18 hours ago, Dasnake said:

another thing how about mookie, another clutch catch tonight,

He is an outfielder!

Not just a player in the outfield.

1 hour ago, DaveinSD said:

That would be why I will be rooting for Tampa. The Cubs are my team, and of course are out, so I would usually go with the NL Team, but just have a problem getting behind the Dodgers. Not to mention the Cubs have played them a few times in the NLCS.

Not a fan of any team, just top notch hard fought baseball.

Every pitch/every play has me on the edge of my chair. 

You don`t get that in regular season II(RC.

20 hours ago, MTO said:

Dont watch sports all year but this is top notch baseball.

Atlanta and Dodgers into game 7 tonite.

3-2 Atlanta bottom 5th

...you can get that on Sky  TV, down here......all American sports actually.....

....some of those blokes have the ball handling skills of a lesbian...good to watch.....

Mike

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mike newman said:

.some of those blokes have the ball handling skills of a lesbian..

:lol:

Oh Mike! That made my day!

44 minutes ago, MTO said:

He is an outfielder!

Not just a player in the outfield.

It's the timing that blows me away with some of them, to watch the track the ball the wall and then time it for a ball three feet over your head, and a lot of these guys show skills from peewee ball all the way through to the majors, and I find the multi sport players have the best abilities, mookie was a top of the game basket ball player.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mike newman said:

...you can get that on Sky  TV, down here......all American sports actually.....

....some of those blokes have the ball handling skills of a lesbian...good to watch.....

Mike

.........uhmmm          how good is that   ??    maybe that comment should be for the  NFL  post of Art 's    ??!!