Sad day here also

1 minute ago, Lazy WP said:

What happened to the “tolerant left”? The very same people who told us to sit down and shut up when Barry Ocrap won? These idiots need to be charged with hate crimes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I certainly hope the people responsible are brought to justice.

This is not a random thing. I would look at this as a local idiot with anti-Trump feelings.

Due to the location, it normally is someone local.

Why would other people be in the area.

It is certainly a sad situation when a farmer cannot leave his property in HIS field.

These types of situations are getting out of hand.

Hopefully these types of hate crimes are over, and soon.

We can hope all was insured but that rarely covers the replacement costs.

May God bless America and the American farmer.

• Like 4

i dont think things are going to get any better after the election no matter who wins, if trump wins these lunatics are going to get worse and if forgetful joe wins the law will be on the criminals side and the law abiding people will be the criminals. pray for our country, our president and for each other, im afraid civil war is the only thing that is going to settle this 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 3

Little Red, I hate to say it but I think you're right.

so sad, evilness is getting worse and worse - unfortunately prophecy from our forefathers as well as the Word are true to form. Its not going to get better folks. I am not a dooms dayer I am a realist. The Truth is the truth. 

• Like 4

Appears that it is modern day hate crime on innocent people.  Unbelievable.  I hope they catch the sob.

• Like 1

Devastating acts, really admired his response and focus can’t be easy to process

''Rempel described the location of the fire as a ‘very rural area’, two miles off the two-lane highway''.

Truly unfortunate.  Equipment fires do happen flag or no flag. Fires are one reason why I never park equipment close together in a wheat field.

• Like 2
On 10/17/2020 at 9:55 AM, shot_gun_red said:

Insurance scam , wifes boyfriend ,girlfriends husband , rented-bought farm out from under someone .

I would be inclined to believe this, given the fact that the equipment was "in a very rural area, TWO miles off the highway", NO modern day Communist cidiot would be brave enough to venture out into the boonies.

Had this type of vandalism happened over at the Roman H. Rhuska Beef Research Center at Clay Center, I WOULD put it right on the backs of members of PETA or The Animal Liberation Front, who had learned about the Center while attending the University of Nebraska at Lincoln

Its definatly not fake news. It happened fifteen miles from the dealership i work at. The way the pictures look it was arson. Who did it wont know til someone starts running thier mouth.