Non cub attachments that may or may not be for cub

So I picked up a 782 about a month after I bought the 682. Came with a couple attachments which the guy claimed were for cub. The blade to me appears  to maybe be an aftermarket  made to go on a cub. The snow thrower I suspect was for something else and maybe somebody had an idea of adapting it to cub? Doesn't look like mounts I have seen advertised for cub that I can recall and they have been heated  and bent it looks like. Anybody recognize  what it may have been for originally? No tags that I can see on either. 

20201014_171950.jpg

20201014_172001.jpg

20201014_172009.jpg

20201014_172147.jpg

20201014_172155.jpg

20201014_172229.jpg

20201014_172241.jpg

20201014_172247.jpg

20201014_172300.jpg

Blade is some knd of homemade conglomeration. 

Snow thrower is IH for a Cub Cadet lawn tractor.  Model would be nice to know, but likely for the 1/2/382 or the SO76 and similar LT.

3 hours ago, J-Mech said:

Blade is some knd of homemade conglomeration. 

Snow thrower is IH for a Cub Cadet lawn tractor.  Model would be nice to know, but likely for the 1/2/382 or the SO76 and similar LT.

Parts of blade look pretty factory made and other parts do look to be home made so I am uncertain what the real story is. Somebody did a very nice job on parts of it if it is all homemade.  

I see no metal model tag nor evidence on the thrower. Nice to know it is ih, wish I did know the model. 

Toying with the idea of mounting the blade on the 682 if it will fit. Not sure that I would use it for much but I may play with it. Uncertain what I will do with the thrower. Maybe try to put it on the 123 when I get to it....might be more trouble than its worth to do that tho...

The blade itself is factory made, but all the mounting and framework are not.  Looks like it may have been for 4 wheeler, or cheap LT. 

It would be a headache to mount that blower to a GT.  Sell it.  I'll see if I can find a model number for it later tonight. 

• Thanks 1

Selling it would probably  be in my best interest right now. Lol.

9 hours ago, Rainman said:

H-36 THROWER ?

Yes.  Just verified it in the book.  It is an H36, made by Haban, for IH.

• Thanks 1