50 years ago tonight

The coolest thing is when you have a wife that shares the same passion as you.  Lots of marriages occur due to looks, money, personality, etc.......but if you can't agree on working towards the same goal in life its tough.  Some may not even have goals.  You sir certainly did it right though.  

BTW, I'm working on year #4 of marriage, but can say I'm much happier now than before, so it must be a good one...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to both of you.  

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, ny bill o said:

Linda's mom took the picture. I didn't realize all the things it held until years later.

You said a mouthful there. I've always been camera shy. Some of those candid shots from way back are priceless. I now i thank the people that took them.

• Like 1

Linda's mom took the picture. I didn't realize all the things it held until years later.

You said a mouthful there. I've always been camera shy. Some of those candid shots from way back are priceless. I now thank the people that took them.

You said a mouthful there. I've always been camera shy. Some of those candid shots from way back are priceless. I now thank the people that took them.

That is some accomplishment , Miss Linda and Bill.....and hopefully a few more years yet..!!

...re your old photo......exSW  made the very good point how those photo's are indeed priceless......pick them up to look at them a week  after they were processed...oh yeah, so so......pick them up fifty years gone and its 'Wow"..look at this !!

Congratulations  to you both...:)

Mike