Just wanted to say hello.

I want to thank everyone for the welcome to the forum. I'm sure that I will be asking for some advice in the future. Tuesday and today we were cutting beans. Dad cut beans and hauled by himself today. I started discing early this morning after tending to the pigs. I was just finishing up when farm service arrived with the buggy and fertilizer. I hooked the BS 1066 on the buggy and started spreading the fertilizer.  Got about half of it spread when the water pump started growling and leaking coolant. I gusses we can't  complain it's the original water pump. So the 1466 got spreader duty then. Ended up getting 50 acres of wheat drilled today. Then helped haul beans. I will try and post some picture of the red tractors. Dad has a lot of red tractors plus other colors too. My sister say that dad has classic tractor fever. I hope it is raining tomorrow 50% chance we are so dry right now. If it doesn't rain we will start back to shelling corn. We will be picking 125 bushels of ear corn for the man who owns the local feed store. He bags it up and sells the corn to the city folks to feed the squirrels. 

• Like 2

Glad to hear you are getting some work done. Running older (or newer) tractors always seem to change your plans for the day😁

Not sure where you are at but I am real dry also, bad dry, red flag warning most days. It is going to cool off with temps in the teens next week but we really need moisture. There is snow in the forecast so crossing fingers it holds true. 

Hello and welcome ,thank for introducing yourself , new voices always good