To our new young member welkersfarmfan

Red Power is a great place IMO.

In my early years here I was not too savvy navigating forums and how to behave.

I`m not saying you have done anything wrong as who am I to judge.... but we all do.

Your post in Maynard`s birthday thread concerns me.

As I understand it, you are 12 yrs old.

I have a young helper at my shop who stared before he was 15, sweeping/mowing etc.

I raised, or attempted to, 4 kids.

3 boys and a girl.

They threw me many curveballs which I did my best to navigate.

Then this young fellow threw me completely different pitches.

I have dug many out of the dirt/over my head but caught each one.

None of the above have EVER said anything about being dead next year.

Yes, it is POSSIBLE but doubtful.

If I may, can you tell us, or PM me if that`s preferred as to why/what has given you this outlook?

I think it`s GREAT to have you here among us Red lovers and hope you stay on for years to come.

Signed, concerned RPF member,

Mark

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, welkerfarmsfan said:

it was humor but now i feel guilty for saying it because of MTO

You cut that crap OUT young man or I`ll take you to the woodshed!:lol:

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, welkerfarmsfan said:

it was humor but now i feel guilty for saying it because of MTO

He is just tryn to look out for your well being. Kind of a grandfatherly or is it great grandfatherly instinct......? ?

Ps take any boy/girl relationship advice from said grandfather with a very LARGE grain of salt!!!! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

He is just tryn to look out for your well being. Kind of a grandfatherly or is it great grandfatherly instinct......? ?

Ps take any boy/girl relationship advice from said grandfather with a very LARGE grain of salt!!!! ?

hey HEY!

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, welkerfarmsfan said:

i know right

I will be exempt though, you see MTO here is good friends with the governor in his and my state, I hear they got a pool table at the governors former business.  Hopefully MTO will pick me up when they have the Thursday night pool and card playing meeting, my only issue is I am not sure if I am a high enough roller to have enough in my bank account for a few games of cards with all of these business titans?

We were talking about a former governor at the neighbors last night, I got to thinking MTO was most likely the mechanic for his state cars that we never heard about, that guy, "Fast Eddie" knew how to roll a motorcade..........Even the PA state police couldn't catch him.............As you can see, usually all roads lead back to MTO.

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, iowaboy1965 said:

I thought Mader was the relationship expert.....

• Like 1
3 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

ive heard when when MTO and the GOVs are out n about people will say WHO are those guys with MTO 

You know your important when you show up to a red power show with a body guard............

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

We won't be dead next year, but potentially dying from boredom locked up in a basement IS possible I guess???????????

1602553534324.thumb.jpeg.caac3e212de20336eac4a5a631f237e9.jpeg

• Haha 4