my wife and I are watching a movie tonight she says Hey that truck is just like our tractor I say WHAT? she says yea its a HI truck - im like no its not HI its IH, international harvester 😵

image.thumb.png.2e5cf3743fbab226d5a6f147fe212dde.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Fugly. They had a truck like that in the movie “Real Steel”. A couple of CASE IH MAGNUM tractors also had cameo appearances in the movie. (Probably the same tractor in two different scenes) The movie was filmed in Michigan.  

• Like 1

Nice 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Rick G. said:

Fugly. They had a truck like that in the movie “Real Steel”. A couple of CASE IH MAGNUM tractors also had cameo appearances in the movie. (Probably the same tractor in two different scenes) The movie was filmed in Michigan.  

That is the truck from the movie.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

ih.jpg.1b63f75dd08b37c1918fb059f0edabfa.jpg

This one is near me.

Rick

so what is the object of having glass by your feet? they would get mighty cold in the winter!!! and yes as someone said it was the Real Steel movie we were watching, fun lil movie. 

I especially like the windshield wipers for the lower windows, won’t be at all distracting while you where trying to look at your feet....