Iron Bull rops

Thinking about putting one on my 1456. Has anyone tried one or looked close at one of them?

I've seen them before, they are solidly built and are an actual ROPS. Not just a canopy.

• Thanks 1

A friend of mine just installed one on his 1256. It is built to excellent quality, it bolted right onto the axle. We did put rubber, about the same thickness as an inner tube, around the axle, as a sound deadener. He got the canopy also, it fit great too. Some of the bolt holes were the wrong size for the bolts that they sent. He called them and they sent him the right sized bolts . Great to deal with, and great quality. If I needed one and couldn't find a factory one, I would definitely buy one from them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have the economy version on my 706 and my neighbor has the factory version on a 706. I recommend either. The economy is good if you don't care about or correctness and the clamshell fenders still fit. The oe has the factory style fender brackets for the flat top fenders to bolt to. They are both certified. If it shows up I attached a Pic of my economy style

Edit to add, since they were certified my state bureau had a safety program where they give 500 towards a factory built rops unit

IMG-0714.jpg

• Thanks 1

Friend put one on his 1566 ,had same problem with bolts ,but it looks great and is really well made. I am thinking about buying a couple for the old open stations. 

• Thanks 1