IH dealer of long ago.....A.A. Anderson Harvard, IL.

Bermuda_Ken

On 10/12/2020 at 9:09 AM, Bermuda_Ken said:

Walker-Schork got caught up in the Walterman scam and had to close.  IIRC....Leon should be getting out of prison soon.

IF A A Anderson got CIH back.....would it make a change for local customers?

I AM FROM CENTRAL WISCONSIN. I REMEMBER WALKER-SCHORK WAS A DECENT SIZED DEALERSHIPS..

3 hours ago, puller806 said:

Yes they do. I live about 10 minutes away from there. They still get parts for old international tractors and still service all of them. My dads 1468 was bought new there and it might still have the dealer tag on it. 

WHATS SAD IS THAT THE GOOD OLE BOYS THAT KNEW THE TRICKS ON THE OLD BINDERS ARE GONE. HAVE A YOUNG PUP OVERHAUL A 282 OR 361 ENGINE AND SEE HOW LONG IT LASTS. OR A 310 AND A 358 GERMAN DIESEL..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, farmall666 said:

WHATS SAD IS THAT THE GOOD OLE BOYS THAT KNEW THE TRICKS ON THE OLD BINDERS ARE GONE. HAVE A YOUNG PUP OVERHAUL A 282 OR 361 ENGINE AND SEE HOW LONG IT LASTS. OR A 310 AND A 358 GERMAN DIESEL..

Its just like any other engine do a quality job and it will be fine. I got a few friends that work over there on the old stuff. It all lasts. I had them pound some sleeves in my 806 7 years ago. Still running today

10 hours ago, 5088 said:

So is there going to be a Case IH franchise in Harvard again?  Or is Johnson's just going to carry on with Kubota?

How about Cub Cadet?

No comment at this time on the CIH.......?                Yes all the lines that Anderson has now will be continued to be carried....