Drove past Wengers this evening on the way to the produce auction and they had this sharp looking 445 out front.  I don't know if the decal placement and everything is right but it is sharp none the less.  At $2600 it doesn't sound outrageous.  If it said New Holland on it and had that price tag it would be gone in an instant.  

Screenshot_20201007-211653.png

If the inside is a well kept as the outside it is a nice machine. Not sure when the color of the pickup changed but I’m not sure the black decals with silver lining are right for the white pickup coloring?  My Brother has a late 435 with original paint on it and it isn’t painted like that. Not trying to take away from that baler. It could be very nice and color scheme doesn't determine machine quality. 

A7B60B57-EAB6-40FB-AFF0-0A0DC572AA68.jpeg

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, acem said:

How's part availability for the ih square balers? Thx-Ace

Brother has had no issues getting parts for his. 

I have a 440, love it. Ran 700 bales thru it on second crop, 2 bales didn't tie, crapy ball of twine. 

Am I able to have a pic of the ID plate, i am curious to know if that machine was a Memphis factory made (IH) or an New idea made, according to the joint venture between IH and new idea after the IH Tennessee factory shut off ? thanks !

3 hours ago, JEAN COINTE FRANCE said:

Am I able to have a pic of the ID plate, i am curious to know if that machine was a Memphis factory made (IH) or an New idea made, according to the joint venture between IH and new idea after the IH Tennessee factory shut off ? thanks !

The data plate isn't pictured online.  I'll be by there again next week.  If it is still there I'll stop and look.

• Like 1

That's a nice looking baler. Our ol 430 has been a very good baler. Although we dont do more than 1000 a year anymore, it just keeps going. What all is different between the 430 and 440/445?

54 minutes ago, db1486 said:

That's a nice looking baler. Our ol 430 has been a very good baler. Although we dont do more than 1000 a year anymore, it just keeps going. What all is different between the 430 and 440/445?

I think the 440/445  have a Super sweep type pickup.