Are there any online parts book a  for a #60 Hough?

Last time I needed some water pump bearings thought I would check out the dealership in Bismarck ND

which is General Equipment and sell Kamotsu (sp?) . I had gotten some other parts there 8-10 years ago. Walked in and told partsman what I need and he just looked at me and said never heard  of a Hough.

No online parts resource for Hough. Most Komatsu dealers can't look up anything IH or Hough anymore, but if you bring them part numbers you can get lucky sometimes.

Which H60 variation? H60, H60B, H60C? I probably have the parts books for it. The engine parts book is separate and there are probably a couple different engine options in that loader so you will need to know which engine you have. If you don't know which you have, post some pictures and maybe we can tell what it is. 

Jen Sales sells reprint manuals, and PDF manuals for a lot of the Hough loaders.

8 hours ago, hector gemme said:

I had a HOUGH 60  35 years a go and he had a motor CUMMING  6 cylinders

I this thing August of 1991. It has a V6 Cummins

6 hours ago, Binderdan said:

No online parts resource for Hough. Most Komatsu dealers can't look up anything IH or Hough anymore, but if you bring them part numbers you can get lucky sometimes.

Which H60 variation? H60, H60B, H60C? I probably have the parts books for it. The engine parts book is separate and there are probably a couple different engine options in that loader so you will need to know which engine you have. If you don't know which you have, post some pictures and maybe we can tell what it is. 

Jen Sales sells reprint manuals, and PDF manuals for a lot of the Hough loaders.

It is a H60 serial number 3071085.  V6 Cummins 358 or 372 don't remember which. Has a third valve for the grapple fork. Here we unhooked the grapple and are running the post hole digger.   There is a hose leaking just below the cab on the right side. A larger hose about a foot and half two feet long with 90 on both ends. with a nipple on one of the 90s . It runs the steering, it only leaks when I turn the steering wheel. Just thought it would be nice to have a part number sometime but it probably would not do any good. After digging through 50 year old dirt ,grease and oil I got it off. Going to Force America in Bismarck ND in the morning to have one made.

Don't know what the nipple is for, it looks like an mini IH male hydraulic tip.  Some sort of pressure check? or bleed valve? Sorry no photo of it

IMG_2573.JPG