Some of you know several of my family work in Missouri Corrections - its running rampant there and several other members are in healthcare as RNs and NPs. 

My 30 something year old Niece and Nephew have Covid with significant symptoms, My oldest sister mild symptoms, my youngest sister severe, her husband my BIL, very severe possibly heading to hospital if the nebulizer treatments and meds dont help. They have everything from sweats, lack of sleep, ache like the flu but worse, fevers, respiratory issues, throwing up, and my youngest sisters dog has contracted it, she wasnt aware that could happen and frankly neither was I. 

Likely my other nephew and niece will get it since their spouses are so sick. Kids here to consider and deal with and sending them off to school etc......

I humbly ask that you pray for all of them in any means obviously selfishly healing of course. I know the Lord's will is His but I still dont want anyone to die. 

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Sad 11
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you know several of my family work in Missouri Corrections - its running rampant there and several other members are in healthcare as RNs and NPs.  My 30 something year old Niece and Neph

Brother in Law is asking for food = meds are working, albuterol helping breathe, so hopefully turning corner in positive way - his wife my sister is neg so far.  Niece - stable, no worse just not

From what you have stated this is one nasty $hit. Have had simple seasonal flu that made me pray to God to just take me. This crap is definitely  nothing to dismiss as simply political. 

That’s no good. Will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

side note - i was talking to an ICU nurse at my sons backyard college graduation sunday and they are doing well treating critical people with a variety of meds and some machine that they put in your groin/neck that oxygenates the blood for the critical patients and takes the stress off the lungs until they are better. 

thanks again for your thoughts/prayers - im not a dooms dayer, i believe they will be ok but its still scary 

• Like 4

Prayers for your family, and for you. 

• Thanks 1

A full batch of prayers is on the way. Take care.

• Thanks 1

🙏for a Your family and friends , hope we can end the suffering soon .

• Thanks 1

I will talk to the Great Spirit on your behalf. You seem like a pretty good feller.

• Thanks 1

Praying for a quick, safe recovery and prayers for those family members who haven’t been infected. Prayers for your sanity in all of this as well. In Jesus name- Amen 🙏 

• Thanks 1

Sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family. Take care and keep us updated.

• Thanks 1

🙏🙏

• Thanks 1