• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wished they kept it off TV and radio too!

The cures will be painful but if we are serious about getting our country back to what our founding fathers created, a little bit of pain will be well worth the efforts to get there. First, STOP

There was just a thread on here a week or so ago about how great this forum was compared to other ag related forums. One of the reasons that this forum is as good as it is is because we have a moderat

Posted Images

just a hunch but when you say you hope someone gets it and they die, that might be a problem ? and a few other off color not so well wishes - i dont agree with anyone 100% so you have to learn to embrace our differences right or wrong, trouble is, some equate difference in opinion with evilness - that is not our place - while i cant condone some folks actions or decisions, i dont spew hate - evil cannot understand good any more than good can try to wrap their head around evil. google that........its worth a read/contemplation 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

I wondered whT happened too.

I thought it was a good discussion from the posts I read. I went to check it again and it was gone☹️ Just sad when people lose their head over an internet posting. And really sad those who wish for hate over good. Praying for OUR President and OUR First Lady. 

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

I thought it was a good discussion from the posts I read. I went to check it again and it was gone☹️ Just sad when people lose their head over an internet posting. And really sad those who wish for hate over good. Praying for OUR President and OUR First Lady. 

I thought it was a good one too. I posted and it went a little longer. I checked back and poof, it was gone 

• Like 1

I had just posted asking people to keep it clean so it didn’t get poofed and boom.... gone.....

Well, before BJ has to reply,....

People just don't get it. Push political views, cuss & swear, pictures with tooo much skin........ thread goes bye bye, rules that aren't too hard to understand or follow.

You want to be a dope and rant about things, tread on other's opinions..... go start a Twitter account, you want to see naked people there are sites for that too.

I've had too many beers and broke the rules too, so the pot calling the kettle black.... 

• Like 4

I saw 2 or 3 that I was going to respond to but I wanted to wait till I had time to do so "properly"

Tomorrow is another day. 

Anyone that is ill from anything has my thoughts and prayers. 

• Like 6
On 10/2/2020 at 5:48 PM, Cattech said:

you want to see naked people there are sites for that too.

Where?

:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 10/2/2020 at 5:52 PM, Cattech said:

Careful what you ask for, you want me to PM you a list of links?

Tool salesman, not Snap-On, came in shop one day and told me about this and that he looked at.

Brought one up on my shop puter and it hasn`t worked right since,

Think he fried my hard drive!

Whew!

I must live under a rock...

• Haha 2

I really really wish we would keep politics off this forum.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 10/2/2020 at 5:56 PM, drglinski said:

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, MTO said:

I spend 2-3 hrs a morning reading my political propaganda elsewhere. I come to RPF to take a break from it, suits me just fine to read about tractors and combines, keep our heated arguments related to oil and paint colors here. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, drglinski said:

That’s going to be really hard right now. Maybe after this election things will calm down 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

That’s going to be really hard right now. Maybe after this election things will calm down 

I pray that you are right but my gut tells me that will be the flash point. 

Too many good, kind and decent hard working Americans to let a few rotten eggs spoil the stew. (shouldn't be puttin' eggs in stew anyways, sheesh, wonder why the wife chases me outta the kitchen)😄

• Haha 5
46 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

I pray that you are right but my gut tells me that will be the flash point. 

Too many good, kind and decent hard working Americans to let a few rotten eggs spoil the stew. (shouldn't be puttin' eggs in stew anyways, sheesh, wonder why the wife chases me outta the kitchen)😄

That’s why the BS never should have been allowed to go as far as it has. Americans are sick of these people who are creating havoc without any consequences. Why are they getting a free pass from politicians when these people are destroying private property and businesses. It isn’t right, and enough people will take matters into their own hands.

When depends on IF these elected officials get a spine, or get booted out of office. One way or another justice will be served, law and order will be restored. Hopefully those who are funding this behavior will be held just as responsible as those who are doing the destruction 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

As much as I cannot stand the leader up here, when the wife got sick I kept my  mouth shut, no harm no foul no regret.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

or get booted out of office.

That is my feeling. I think the people of the cities that saw the worst rioting will show up and make sure these Mayors are sent packing. My hope is they are replaced with officials that have the cities resident's well being as a first priority and the balzz to stand up for them. 

Time to narrow the divide in this country and if it takes dynamite, then so be it. 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

That is my feeling. I think the people of the cities that saw the worst rioting will show up and make sure these Mayors are sent packing. My hope is they are replaced with officials that have the cities resident's well being as a first priority and the balzz to stand up for them. 

Time to narrow the divide in this country and if it takes dynamite, then so be it. 

The trouble is jeff this is the left coast, and I know between the US and kanada its apples and oranges, in the left leaning,  tree hugging, liberal thinking damage or not the protests are warranted, costs be damned.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

The trouble is jeff this is the left coast, and I know between the US and kanada its apples and oranges, in the left leaning,  tree hugging, liberal thinking damage or not the protests are warranted, costs be damned.

Sadly, I understand that Jake. I am just the eternal blind optimist that thinks there is still a line in the sand and soon we will see an outpouring of support for law enforcement and backing of elected leaders who will put an end to this disrespect shown for our beloved country. 

Kind of a dinosaur I know. But I keep the faith.

• Like 7