4 hours ago, Kevingweq said:

I dont know if these pix will help

1st pic is of neoprene cup seals that can be found by dimension online quite easily

2nd is kit for primary pump showing part number  ( maybe supplier  who i believe is "central fuel" could help with your needs )

818328941_ihinjectorpumpsealreplacement.thumb.jpg.cee4c5ab83b8f3dbc2e3d0a0a6890d4c.jpg

1727356250_primarypumpkitihtdinjectioncentralfuel.jpg.86707ff948f8b31d0ba6f8c1adb12f15.jpg

Kevin, Thank I did not no that a kit could be gotten, I will call central fuel see if I can get one.

I contacted central fuel gasket and seal kit is no longer available, so after speaking with them about the packing.

They only rebuild them with a lip seal and can convert mine over to that.

So If i am going to send my scavenger pump I might as well send the hole injector pump and get it all checked out and gone through new seals and such. Than I should have no more fuel leak.   

• Like 1

Guys I pulled injector pump off today sending it out for rebuild with primary pump.

Have question about pump timing. When I set my crank pulley to DC on pointer the Injector pump does not point to DC notch on case.

It looks like The injector gear is off one tooth advanced. the scale pointer was at 0 on gear. When  I put the injector pump on after I get it back,

should I set it more retarded to compensate for off one tooth? or put it back where it was at 0? 

I have never had engine apart so I guess it has been this way from PO.

4 hours ago, oldiron29 said:

Guys I pulled injector pump off today sending it out for rebuild with primary pump.

Have question about pump timing. When I set my crank pulley to DC on pointer the Injector pump does not point to DC notch on case.

It looks like The injector gear is off one tooth advanced. the scale pointer was at 0 on gear. When  I put the injector pump on after I get it back,

should I set it more retarded to compensate for off one tooth? or put it back where it was at 0? 

I have never had engine apart so I guess it has been this way from PO.

that is where mb cat applied the smoke test timing,try hunting for that post...back 7-10yrs

This is gold for your auxiliary pump woes

• Like 1