M&W live pto

Got a neighbor with an M with a few M&W add ons. The clutches wore out years ago on the live pto attachment and was removed. He is looking for parts or a replacement unit, is there any available? I've never seen one personally, anyone have pictures? Thanks, Robert 

Is it the M&W hand clutch that was offered?  I've worked on those.  They allowed live PTO because they disengaged the tractor through the brake pinion shafts allowing the main drive clutch to stay engaged and running the PTO.  I worked on one 20 years ago and no parts were available then.  You have to fix what you have by making parts or rebuilding them. 

A few years ago I installed one on an M . The disks were worn and needed replacement , I didnt know where to find some so I gave Hy-Capacity a call . I mailed one of the disks to them and they custom made some ,  customer wanted an extra set done besides for future use .

a year or so ago Bates had brand new discs for the M- M&W clutch but I cannot find them now. they were a little more than $100 each

other than Farmall Fixer's suggestion I think you are out of luck for any other parts. there are used ones out there if you part an ad in Red Power. I put one in for Super H and got some calls for H clutches complete