Board update?

I'm still looking for a classified section....and eliminating any political posts.  Until then it looks the same to me. 

• Haha 2
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As long as it doesn't end up like the case ih parts look up pages.

BJ, change comes hard for myself and others here so i am sure it will take some getting used to. Thank you for all you do on here keeping it all running smoothly. The last update was a shocker for me

No government tracking, this version actually seems to load pages faster. If it was government related operation, it would be get bogged down by bureaucracy.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, MTO said:

But as I said, used to be able to click the time under last poster and get the last comment of a thread.

Now you have to open last page and scroll and scroll.

You do know if you click the star or dot by the post it takes you to the start of unread replies?

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

You do know if you click the star or dot by the post it takes you to the start of unread replies?

just getting ready to reply to mr mark when I saw there was a page three. 

glad i clicked on it. 

that feature has allowed me to get much more off forum work done during the day/night😁

47 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

I never knew that, COOL!

15 minutes ago, poor farmer/logger said:

One thing that’s not working correct for me is the like thanks button. This is why shows up.486DF3B0-E3E9-4932-AF87-1319E6D274A9.thumb.png.6434cc33dfdf43fba73ef3d16c49daf3.png If I tap on the white spot it will bring this up. 9FB80906-FB7D-4216-A393-691C7EAC2139.thumb.png.19196ac58f68413dea61b4080b7bdda0.png

That is strange

If I tap on the heart I get this

Screenshot_20200927-200611.thumb.png.e218dc8a7b104de68bb800b47bc406fb.png

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, MTO said:

Hey  !

I'm hurt! 

Sorry buddy , I know how much you Americans “love”  trying to go metric......😜......good things take time though right?😁

Have a great day fella👍😁

• Thanks 1

Requesting ,please brighten up the print on the selection boxes ,for the old farts 💨 that need cataract surgery in the future. Or are off color blind the print is not bold enough from background. Just a suggestion thank you

1 hour ago, poor farmer/logger said:

Odd, my phone isn’t completely up to date but that doesn’t usually affect things for me. @FarmallFan any thoughts? 

Try clearing the cache in Safari. Here's how: https://osxdaily.com/2020/03/17/how-clear-cache-iphone-ipad-safari/

Be warned that this will sign you out of any websites. So if you didn't save the password you will need to re-enter it.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, FarmallFan said:

Try clearing the cache in Safari. Here's how: https://osxdaily.com/2020/03/17/how-clear-cache-iphone-ipad-safari/

Be warned that this will sign you out of any websites. So if you didn't save the password you will need to re-enter it.

I figured you might suggest that lol. And yes that’s the problem I’ll have to log into about 20 different places again lol. Think I’ll just tough it out for now. 

Just now, poor farmer/logger said:

I figured you might suggest that lol. And yes that’s the problem I’ll have to log into about 20 different places again lol. Think I’ll just tough it out for now. 

If you saved the password to your iCloud keychain, Safari should have it saved when you go to log back in.

• Like 1