Board update?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As long as it doesn't end up like the case ih parts look up pages.

BJ, change comes hard for myself and others here so i am sure it will take some getting used to. Thank you for all you do on here keeping it all running smoothly. The last update was a shocker for me

No government tracking, this version actually seems to load pages faster. If it was government related operation, it would be get bogged down by bureaucracy.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, MarkG said:

Does this version come with the government tracking software so we can track down Tilla and OT? 😂😂

No government tracking, this version actually seems to load pages faster. If it was government related operation, it would be get bogged down by bureaucracy. :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Change is hard for us Dutchman. Haven't looked at facebook marketplace since they messed it up.  

I woke up with it different and thought I had pressed something on my phone. Lol 

I tried to upload a picture and it was slightly different when it gets the error 200 code. I have not been able to upload pictures at my house lately as my WiFi is not working well there for some reason.. I have had to do it at the shop with the phone booster or just where I can get good service. 

IMG_20200926_193645690.jpg

Ok so I posted it and the picture showed up. All it is is the silage pile is chopped AND covered ! Yahoo 

• Haha 3

And a thread I can whine about computer changes....! 2 week countdown to a complete operating system change at work. We've been using the old IBM AS400 (black screen with green letters every auto parts store in the world has used)... since 1984 or so.  It's getting shut off and we reopen on Microsoft D365 a couple days later. COMPLETELY different system, from our store numbers to our work orders to the terms used for the various procedures. Nearly 3000 people to train and millions of dollars in process work to transfer over.

1 hour ago, Cattech said:

And a thread I can whine about computer changes....! 2 week countdown to a complete operating system change at work. We've been using the old IBM AS400 (black screen with green letters every auto parts store in the world has used)... since 1984 or so.  It's getting shut off and we reopen on Microsoft D365 a couple days later. COMPLETELY different system, from our store numbers to our work orders to the terms used for the various procedures. Nearly 3000 people to train and millions of dollars in process work to transfer over.

I was wondering how the changeover was coming.  Had been hearing it was coming for maybe 10 years and did not want to have to learn a new system for just a year or two.  Beat it by 3 years.  Got less interested in the “new and better” as I got older. Good luck to you and hope you have lots of patience.  (E160BHM was my old Gibbs-Cook sign on into Cat).  Brian

17 hours ago, lightninboy said:

I liked it better the way it was!

I used to say that every time a site changed the look.  It usually turns out to be better.  I see no problem with this change.

1 hour ago, Cattech said:

What could POSSIBLY go wrong? go wrong? go wrong? go wrong?

Mike

Thank you for all you do for us , appreciated . This a nice site .

2 hours ago, Cattech said:

At work they went to IOS 13 and Office 365 around the same time, each created a host of issues....good luck but at least you will finally enter the 21st century

I think the new board looks great and can’t thank you enough for all your continuous effort and time 

I like that if somebody quotes a long post there is only an partial version of it showing with the option to click on it to see the whole thing. There are probably other changes also that I haven't noticed yet. Thanks.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, mike newman said:

.......All I can say to   " BJ"....if he keeps this up ....maybe I will eventually be hauled into the 20th century...WOW  ...:D

Mike

20 th !!!???   Gee Mike , steady on there big fella , don’t take too big of a leap at once will ya , you might upset the precarious balance of the space-time continuem thingy wotsit 😕.....next you’ll be telling me your gonna make the outrageous quantum leap into the 21st century to come visit the rest of us ......😂😂👍

BJ , I’m fine with it buddy.....not much of a change anyway really......not like trying to get MTO into the metric world😂😜....now That  would upset the apple cart😁😜.....I’d pay good money to see it though😂🤣

Thanks again BJ for all your efforts, much appreciated.

Heath,NZ

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, IHKIWI said:

BJ , I’m fine with it buddy.....not much of a change anyway really......not like trying to get MTO into the metric world😂😜....now That  would upset the apple cart😁😜.....I’d pay good money to see it

Hey  !

I'm hurt!