• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As long as it doesn't end up like the case ih parts look up pages.

BJ, change comes hard for myself and others here so i am sure it will take some getting used to. Thank you for all you do on here keeping it all running smoothly. The last update was a shocker for me

No government tracking, this version actually seems to load pages faster. If it was government related operation, it would be get bogged down by bureaucracy.

Posted Images

Yes, I just updated the software. I am working on fixing some of the colors. 

BJ

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
1 minute ago, lightninboy said:

I liked it better the way it was!

We haven't had a major update like this for five years. Please give it a chance and I think you will find its not too different. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I was worried something was up to. Im sure it will be fine..im not a big fan of change either but we will get used to it. Thanks for your hard work here BJ.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, new guy said:

You know we don't like change...LoL

I thought it was my phone at first🤣😂

I know no one likes change. I resisted installing the update for two weeks, until I got tired of the system nagging me to install it. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

BJ, change comes hard for myself and others here so i am sure it will take some getting used to. Thank you for all you do on here keeping it all running smoothly. The last update was a shocker for me but it turns out it was way better than the previous version. Must be you know what you are doing. 

• Like 10
15 minutes ago, new guy said:

You know we don't like change...LoL

I thought it was my phone at first🤣😂

C'mon ladies, improvise/adapt/overcome.

• Like 1

I kinda like some of the new features, like the bar on the bottom of the page is one side or the other and the old format was a bar on top of each other. I always like going back to the top of the topic page and sometimes would touch the wrong thing and go to the next new topic instead of the topic page and it’s easier now to choose what you want to do. Thanks for your work on here BJ, we all appreciate it!

• Like 1

Damn, an upgrade? I thought my phone and pad screwed up, I went and bought everything new. Oh well easy come easy go.

8 minutes ago, FarmallFan said:

In the black bar near the top of the page, it says "Page 1 of 2475", click on that and you should get a box that lets enter the page number you want to get to

Disregard this...I found where to change the color of that bar so the page numbers appear. 

I will probably have to keep tweaking as things come up. 

BJ

• Thanks 2

Thanks BJ for your hard work!

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, FarmallFan said:

In the black bar near the top of the page, it says "Page 1 of 2475", click on that and you should get a box that lets enter the page number you want to get to

So now we have to make more motions to get to the next page ?  1st motion is move mouse to place  little arrow over the box and left click mouse, then look at keyboard to find the key on keyboard that has number of page desired then punch the key. Old system was faster. When at bottom of page just put arrow on button for next page, click mouse and it was done.  Old better . New not better.

7 minutes ago, 7and8and1456 said:

So now we have to make more motions to get to the next page ?  1st motion is move mouse to place  little arrow over the box and left click mouse, then look at keyboard to find the key on keyboard that has number of page desired then punch the key. Old system was faster. When at bottom of page just put arrow on button for next page, click mouse and it was done.  Old better . New not better.

No, I changed the color of the bar that has the  page numbers on it. You should be able to click the page numbers to get where you want to go. 

Just now, 7and8and1456 said:

Now, how does one edit a post should they need to correct a typo, for instance?

On your post look to the right side of the screen and you should see three dots. Click on them and you should see the option to edit. Yes this is more clicks. :(

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, FarmallFan said:

On your post look to the right side of the screen and you should see three dots. Click on them and you should see the option to edit. Yes this is more clicks. :(

I  found the three dots and it gave the option to edit. Yes more clicks.....  not good  !!!! Improvements to any system should make things easier,  not require more motions. 

I'm hoping that attaching a picture will now not be more time consuming. I guess I'll find out sometime in the future.

Good night.