TD-18 Filter Info

just posting a few pictures for a couple Kingdom Followers to understand the filters on the TD-18 cats. plus it was another rain day yesterday in the Kingdom so i wrote another story of growing up in Alexander Manitoba. yes i'll never forget her eyes and smile till the day i die. thansk

https://www.kingofobsolete.ca/Chicken_Fun_Alexander_MB_WEBPAGE.html

TD-18 fuel filters.JPG

TD-18 fuel line.JPG

TD-18 oil filters.JPG

On 9/30/2020 at 9:18 PM, hardtail said:

Great info Joey

Enjoying the Alexander read

the alexander read is now my 5th book My Wasted Youth. it is still raining so i'm working on the the 6th book which is turning 18 years old with Naughty Natalie and driving the 37 Dodge all over. since these storys are before i became famous as the King Of Obsolete i can push the boundries with the outfits Naughty Natalie can wear. these book we be around the $12.95 since there are no pictures because the first ex-wife destoried everything, lol 

thansk

16 hours ago, hardtail said:

Still have the memories of NN no one can take that away

That would have been a too easy play on words

yes that is true, i really don't have many memories of the first wife because i was buying cats, the Red Crane and the Famous Black Cat at the time. she hated everything i did but like my money to get a bachlour of religion and masters in teaching. if one person emails or messages me for dressing Naughty Natalie in the back of my 37 Dodge in the story The Weekend i will lose it. that is not what the story is about, lol

thansk