be in thought and prayers for all of our brothers/sisters in blue - friends and family here are on standby from the verdict today and bracing for another round of protests and riots. 

my friends/family in LE are multiracial from black to white EVERYONE needs support 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I dont get the protestor thing... i got stuff to do, where do these ppl find the time?

You know where they get the time from. When your on welfare or a trust fund protester, you don't have to work for a living. When your needs are provided to you with little to no work. It frees up large amounts of time to do other tasks such as this. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

You know where they get the time from. When your on welfare or a trust fund protester, you don't have to work for a living. When your needs are provided to you with little to no work. It frees up large amounts of time to do other tasks such as this. 

I wouldn’t know about such things, i brush my teeth, make my coffee, feed my critters and go to work, no time for such things

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I wouldn’t know about such things, i brush my teeth, make my coffee, feed my critters and go to work, no time for such things

And then come home from work and work some more. 

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

We have a winner!    Nailed it

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I dont get the protestor thing... i got stuff to do, where do these ppl find the time?

George Soros pays them.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, bauerj said:

I’m guessing you mean indictment, not verdict, if referring to Louisville. 

yes - whatever the definition, it is cause for more conflict and i have edited for correction

Very sad that people capitalize on the loss of others in this manner. I believe in freedoms but those that claim burning, looting, and rioting in this manner is a freedom outlined in our constitution are nothing but cowards.

The people that stir the pot should have to lick the spoon. 

• Like 4

Just read that 2 officers in Louisville were shot in these protests. None of the officers were charged with actual manslaughter or murder. 2 out of the 3 are completely off. One is charged with wanton endangerment.

• Sad 1
8 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

Just read that 2 officers in Louisville were shot in these protests. None of the officers were charged with actual manslaughter or murder. 2 out of the 3 are completely off. One is charged with wanton endangerment.

I was just at that the spot they where shot last week, what's sad that's right where all the hospitals are 

Never heard about this Taylor case. News to me. Prayers for the police that were shot. Don't watch the news anymore,sick and tired of what they broadcast. They probably help provoke all this violence

• Like 1

Its been on the media since it happened. Iirc was pre virus and floyd by a few months? But has been drawn into the mix because of everything going on. Saw last nite they were blocking roads in Colorado and a jeep kept on going after protestors jumped on his hood. Of course they are having a fit. STAY OFF THE ROAD with your protests and that wont happen.

And what good does it do to block a road half way across the country, people on the road had nothing to do with any incident, how does that help?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, searcyfarms said:

only 3 or 4 arrested last night here in kc it looks like, didnt get too crazy 

127 in louisville

2 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Its been on the media since it happened. Iirc was pre virus and floyd by a few months? But has been drawn into the mix because of everything going on. Saw last nite they were blocking roads in Colorado and a jeep kept on going after protestors jumped on his hood. Of course they are having a fit. STAY OFF THE ROAD with your protests and that wont happen.

And what good does it do to block a road half way across the country, people on the road had nothing to do with any incident, how does that help?

they closed a lot of the downtown roads in louisville to keep that from happening

4 hours ago, 88power said:

127 in louisville

they closed a lot of the downtown roads in louisville to keep that from happening

At least you guys arrest em.  Here they give them jobs.  The leader of the CHAZ zone BS this summer was (served time for Pimping gals and other things) given a $150k per year job by the Seattle city council to colaberrate on how to run the city with no police force.  Sicker than heroing the NBA player who was reaching for a gun to shoot a cop and they got him 1st.  100% no question all on video and the NBA says he is a hero.  Hes a alleged rapist and attempted murderer

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, TroyDairy said:

At least you guys arrest em.  Here they give them jobs.  The leader of the CHAZ zone BS this summer was (served time for Pimping gals and other things) given a $150k per year job by the Seattle city council to colaberrate on how to run the city with no police force.  Sicker than heroing the NBA player who was reaching for a gun to shoot a cop and they got him 1st.  100% no question all on video and the NBA says he is a hero.  Hes a alleged rapist and attempted murderer

yeah my heart goes out to you and all the decent ones let out there, it makes me sick to see what Seattle does and others like it

21 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

It’s there job. They’re all paid to do this. Probably fly 1st class from city to city. Nothing but the best ya know. Because they need to save all their energy for looting and burning. Protesting is hard work don’t you know

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

It’s there job. They’re all paid to do this. Probably fly 1st class from city to city. Nothing but the best ya know. Because they need to save all their energy for looting and burning. Protesting is hard work don’t you know

To what end, i mean i get that some if this is happening, I really just cant wrap my head around it. 

18 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

To what end, i mean i get that some if this is happening, I really just cant wrap my head around it. 

That’s why it’s more important than ever to pay attention. Does it make sense? Does it appear logical?

This election is the most important election in our time.

This makes for a good read;

https://www.facebook.com/1819109695046941/posts/2450852078539363/?extid=Dw1zzaj2ALwj0HGm&d=n

If it works?