Pictures with a fancy display?

Sorry to disappoint those who were expecting a beautiful display. On Sunday my younger son had his laptop hooked to the TV for something he was doing. Anyway when he was done he left the laptop hooked up and the TV on. I had no idea how many pictures he has of our farming with IH stuff. When his laptop is in sleep mode it scrolls through all of his pictures at random showing one two or three at a time and flipping, folding and such. I know you tech savy people are thinking I am under a rock if I didn't know you could do that. Anyway I would love to post that picture display for all of you, but he says no Dad it can't be done. Not like you see it here anyway. I think I watched pictures for twenty minutes. Really never thought about all that goes on everyday in our lives on the farm. I am sure many would enjoy it, but as for now I will settle for it can't be done. Sorry. Okay I will post one picture from Saturday evening of the last loads of hay for the season.

KIMG1812.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, INTERNATIONAL 1466 said:

Sorry to disappoint those who were expecting a beautiful display

Not disappointed at all.   Thanks for posting. 

2 hours ago, Dasnake said:

That to me would be the epitome of what a farm looks like without saying a word.

Yes.

In the photo album of my iPad I have 10,547 pictures.  You would love the slide show but it would take awhile!  That’s a bunch of farm pics of mostly red iron!  

I would be very proud that he thinks enough of it all to capture moments like he does. I didn’t have cell phones when I was younger and running around. I packed a “flash and trash” camera and later a small digital camera when we went out.  My friends all made fun of me but now they love seeing all those pictures from years ago off-roading and spending time outdoors. 

3 hours ago, billonthefarm said:

In the photo album of my iPad I have 10,547 pictures.  You would love the slide show but it would take awhile!  That’s a bunch of farm pics of mostly red iron!  

Wow! That is a lot of pictures. I don't think he has 500. Maybe, it did take a while to see them all. Slide show, that's the lingo I was looking for, but completely drew a blank. Would love to see yours Bill.

7 hours ago, billonthefarm said:

Take care of them, I'm in your boat and I put everything on its own hard drive, reason why,  was we were in DC and I got pics of fords theater, lost them, got pics of the wrights kitty hawk plane, lost them, Lindbergh's st. Louis, again lost them, also a bunch from the dinosaur pavilion, it might of been my fault I'll never know but now when I'm done they get put away.