• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 2:54 PM, DOCTOR EVIL said:

I used to visit and post to YT quite a bit 20 years ago. Forget what happened,  those old guys can be mean, but I didn't go there for probably ten years, but I'd lurk, and those guys make stuff up, get stuff wrong state things as fact that I know for a fact are wrong, so started posting, and I'm not real popular there with some people. They need to learn not to post, then I won't have to correct them. Most don't get Red Power Magazine, no wonder they don't know stuff!

I

I just popped in over there and read a thread where a nice guy was getting a lot of flack from one guy  for not setting  the preload on  H differential bearings........OMG they are ball bearings🥴.. I want to post a smiley but its not funny👎

13 hours ago, Doug in NY said:

@caseySD he is probably talking about the bash board.  never been there myself as it does not sound interesting to me.  I do go on YT that is how I came to find this site.

Probably good the poor owner gets enough grief doesn't need more hurt feeling PM's 😆😆 

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Probably good the poor owner gets enough grief doesn't need more hurt feeling PM's 😆😆 

I've heard that place is a sh!thole.  Management over there ain't got nothing on BJ here.

Google brought me here and I haven’t found my way out yet. 

I had some questions on my 1086 a few years ago and found my answers here. When I first got it home and unloaded it my dad was playing with it and driving around. He grew up on a dairy farm in Minnesota with green tractors and never been around an 86 ih. He liked it and after telling him about Red Power he got a subscription. 

• Like 1