Neighbor took this pic

I was working on grading a lane Friday afternoon when I saw my neighbor.  He had his grandson with him and was looking my ride over pretty close.  I told them I was going to leave the tractor on the lane and come back in the morning.  I got this pic the next morning before I got back over there.  Bet he is still telling grandpa a 1066 would look nice in the shed!  

FA4E03E3-1366-4AD8-9288-98A69A996F7C.jpeg

• Like 16

Kids and tractors seen to go hand in hand.  Know my daughter and grandkids sure enjoy sitting and playing on my 806 when its sitting in the yard.

I think it's great you don't mind kids crawling on your tractor. I have a 5 and a 6 year old grandsons that both just love crawling on tractors. The one live at the other gramps farm and can find a handy tractor any day.The other one is in town a hour away but gets here at least once a month to get a tractor fix.

Two years ago the town ones family rented a mountain cabin one weekend in winter to play in the snow. They went to rental place for a sled or skies maybe,anyway they had a small tractor for snow removal. So grandson did not ask as I always encourage climbing on mine. Well the rental people not so much,came running and screaming get off.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, ray54 said:

I think it's great you don't mind kids crawling on your tractor. I have a 5 and a 6 year old grandsons that both just love crawling on tractors. The one live at the other gramps farm and can find a handy tractor any day.The other one is in town a hour away but gets here at least once a month to get a tractor fix.

I've been doing it since I could walk....and I'm 35 now.  Some of my best memories are on an IH tractor. 

23 hours ago, billonthefarm said:

I was working on grading a lane Friday afternoon when I saw my neighbor.  He had his grandson with him and was looking my ride over pretty close.  I told them I was going to leave the tractor on the lane and come back in the morning.  I got this pic the next morning before I got back over there.  Bet he is still telling grandpa a 1066 would look nice in the shed!  

FA4E03E3-1366-4AD8-9288-98A69A996F7C.jpeg

Especially a" Black Stripe"!! 

On 9/20/2020 at 8:27 PM, ray54 said:

Two years ago the town ones family rented a mountain cabin one weekend in winter to play in the snow. They went to rental place for a sled or skies maybe,anyway they had a small tractor for snow removal. So grandson did not ask as I always encourage climbing on mine. Well the rental people not so much,came running and screaming get off.

old tractors, pickups, cars was like a magnet to me as a we 'un. (maybe that's why I have so many around now)😆

Don't get alot of family to venture this far out into the unknown but with the weddings we have had, we had the last two family reunions at home. 

Told the parents, if you're missing your tricycle motor, look down below. They could always be found on one of my "gonna fix that up some day" "playground equipment"😁

All came up to the house with black hands from the sitting out in the sun for ages steering wheels😂

They stayed out of trouble and slept very well at night. None of that "I'm bored, there's nothing on TV around here.  😃

• Haha 1