Jump to content

Should have done this years ago/ new pickup seat


Recommended Posts

Not bad for almost 400,000 miles,

Only took a hour to replace, i sit about a inch higher but the side is 4 so the first time I jumped in I bounced of the side of the seat.  Much more comfortable.

0919201907_HDR.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, mader656 said:

Not bad for almost 400,000 miles,

Only took a hour to replace, i sit about a inch higher but the side is 4 so the first time I jumped in I bounced of the side of the seat.  Much more comfortable.

0919201907_HDR.jpg

I can live with a lot of things, i cant stand whomped out seats, as such i have replaced several and am extremely careful how i get in and out if vehicles, utilizing running boards both in and out. Looks comfy! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I can live with a lot of things, i cant stand whomped out seats, as such i have replaced several and am extremely careful how i get in and out if vehicles, utilizing running boards both in and out. Looks comfy! 

Yeah it feels weird to sit right...

Im in and out a 100 times some days so it'll take some getting used too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My garage didn't want to pass my truck for inspection because of the seat.  There is a shop by the big auto auction that rebuilds and repairs upolstery.  I got it fixed cheap.  It did take getting used to.  It is was previously like sitting on a 5 gallon bucket. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NY1468 said:

Where did you get it? Looks nice and need one for my 01 dodge. 

I wonder if they would discount shipping on a combined order?  That would be the least that I could do in return for you coming out to help me with my headlights the other night!  Thank you again!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1586 Jeff said:

I wonder if they would discount shipping on a combined order?  That would be the least that I could do in return for you coming out to help me with my headlights the other night!  Thank you again!!!

Probably could save on shipping if you want to order one. No problem on the help, anytime if I’m available. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a bragging seat in a low floor Gillig transit bus that is supposed to become an RV.  This seat is designed for an operator that sits all day every day in the drivers seat.  It has more air controls than I could imagine a use for. Multiple bladders that can be pressured so so for many different operators and air suspension for the correct ride and height.  The bus also is air ride. Rides very well, without passengers or all the heavy seats.  Driving position is also good, I can see the ground 3 feet in front of the steering wheel.  Will require cameras for the rear, ain' tno rear view at all in current form.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny, my back hurt on the way to church as my back did not have to compensate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...