Nashville mayor caught in bald face lies about numbers

This guy's fired up, and I don't blame him.

Country star John Rich took issue with Nashville, Tenn., Mayor John Cooper, a Democrat, on Thursday, after the local FOX affiliate discovered the politician's office may have kept coronavirus data from the public because the figures were so low.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/country-star-john-rich-slams-nashville-mayor-as-de-blasio-of-the-south-over-covid-controversy

• Like 2

The best part is that the mayor used email as his main form of communication during all this. All emails with from a state issued email address are subject to open records laws. The esteemed mayor is clearly not familiar with open records laws.

In the word of homer simpson..."DOH!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I remember back when all this bs started he said the governor down there wasn't doing enough but he would in his city....smh... watch and see in time more and more of this will get brought out all over the country.

I think fox walked back the part about him hiding it.  He is still a piece of crap, still looks like he shut down bars and restaurants for political reasons not science backed ones.  They just passed a 35% property tax increase, as some struggle to stay afloat.   Asked the gov for a multi million dollar handout, gov said go pound sand!!  Glad He stood up.   Last Mayor was a woman, had to resign when caught driving in to a cemetery every morning to meet body guard in a back corner area.   Story around was more than a few guys were getting to "meet" up with her at different times.   I don't care what she does on her own time but she was on city time quite often.    The libs will just elect another piece next election and then wonder whats wrong......

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, red211 said:

I think fox walked back the part about him hiding it.  He is still a piece of crap, still looks like he shut down bars and restaurants for political reasons not science backed ones.  They just passed a 35% property tax increase, as some struggle to stay afloat.   Asked the gov for a multi million dollar handout, gov said go pound sand!!  Glad He stood up.   Last Mayor was a woman, had to resign when caught driving in to a cemetery every morning to meet body guard in a back corner area.   Story around was more than a few guys were getting to "meet" up with her at different times.   I don't care what she does on her own time but she was on city time quite often.    The libs will just elect another piece next election and then wonder whats wrong......

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and assuming different results 

WHY is his hiding of the actual numbers any different than what the MEDIA has done, and continues to do.

What better way to continue the fear mongering, and continue the 'new normal' of the police state, than by FABRICATING the numbers.  Ask yourself what groups benefit?

#1 The MEDIA themselves, look at the increase in circulation and viewership that they have accomplished by creating, embellishing, and sensationalizing this HOAX, easily proven by that almost every death is somehow linked to being caused by the Chinese flu,  had a toothache, ugly psoriasis, an 'outie' for a belly button, the SEWAGE WILL find a way to link anyone of them to YOUR death.

#2  State and local governments of either party, the STATIST RINO of Texas is almost as bad as Newsom of California, or Whitmer of Michigan, with his no end in sight of the restrictions, which are GUARANTEED to keep being extended all thru the coming flu (Chinese or otherwise) season. And, when every mayor of every wide spot in the road, on up to cities with populations of millions, can, has, and will make their own determination of when, or IF these sanctions will end.  No mask or curfew in Channing, TX, but at the other end of the state, curfews, and stay at home 'orders' in Hidalgo and Cameron counties, and fines for NOT wearing a mask in Houston and Harris county, and I think in Bexar and Travis (San Antonio and Austin).

#3. And the worst of the THREE, IS law enforcement, even should this end, law enforcement will be extremely reluctant, or refuse to give up their newly acquired authority, authority which they quickly, mercilessly, and gleefully went about implementing.  Who stands to profit, why the badge wearing tyrants.  Of course the local governments do also, with the bars closed, with NO revenue is being generated from operating while intoxicated arrests, but this loss of money is somewhat made up by the new fines being assessed for not wearing a mask, or for attempting to exercise YOUR Constitutional RIGHTS. (BTW, I wonder if these bars and nightclubs are going to be excused from paying their property taxes and licensing fees?)  NO, law enforcement has proven where they stand and they have NO intent of lessening their stranglehold (Something they are quite proficient at) on OUR FREEDOM.  The Patriot Act set the stage, and its invasive procedures were Act 1, the  'new normal' of the past several months is Act II, and should a certain political party win in November, January 21st, 2021 WILL be Act III, The FINAL 'solution' 

24 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

WHY is his hiding of the actual numbers any different than what the MEDIA has done, and continues to do.

What better way to continue the fear mongering, and continue the 'new normal' of the police state, than by FABRICATING the numbers.  Ask yourself what groups benefit?

#1 The MEDIA themselves, look at the increase in circulation and viewership that they have accomplished by creating, embellishing, and sensationalizing this HOAX, easily proven by that almost every death is somehow linked to being caused by the Chinese flu,  had a toothache, ugly psoriasis, an 'outie' for a belly button, the SEWAGE WILL find a way to link anyone of them to YOUR death.

#2  State and local governments of either party, the STATIST RINO of Texas is almost as bad as Newsom of California, or Whitmer of Michigan, with his no end in sight of the restrictions, which are GUARANTEED to keep being extended all thru the coming flu (Chinese or otherwise) season. And, when every mayor of every wide spot in the road, on up to cities with populations of millions, can, has, and will make their own determination of when, or IF these sanctions will end.  No mask or curfew in Channing, TX, but at the other end of the state, curfews, and stay at home 'orders' in Hidalgo and Cameron counties, and fines for NOT wearing a mask in Houston and Harris county, and I think in Bexar and Travis (San Antonio and Austin).

#3. And the worst of the THREE, IS law enforcement, even should this end, law enforcement will be extremely reluctant, or refuse to give up their newly acquired authority, authority which they quickly, mercilessly, and gleefully went about implementing.  Who stands to profit, why the badge wearing tyrants.  Of course the local governments do also, with the bars closed, with NO revenue is being generated from operating while intoxicated arrests, but this loss of money is somewhat made up by the new fines being assessed for not wearing a mask, or for attempting to exercise YOUR Constitutional RIGHTS. (BTW, I wonder if these bars and nightclubs are going to be excused from paying their property taxes and licensing fees?)  NO, law enforcement has proven where they stand and they have NO intent of lessening their stranglehold (Something they are quite proficient at) on OUR FREEDOM.  The Patriot Act set the stage, and its invasive procedures were Act 1, the  'new normal' of the past several months is Act II, and should a certain political party win in November, January 21st, 2021 WILL be Act III, The FINAL 'solution' 

Fwiw....i do not know even 1 municipality or county or game warden who has said they will or have enforced any of our Fuhres edicts.  Most immediately say "we won't be enforcing anything"  crap show

6 minutes ago, TroyDairy said:

Fwiw....i do not know even 1 municipality or county or game warden who has said they will or have enforced any of our Fuhres edicts.  Most immediately say "we won't be enforcing anything"  crap show

Same here.  Not much if any enforcement around here - our local police and sheriff's dept. are mostly pretty common sense, decent people.

I think there's still hope if the local guys don't cave in.