The check-out lane at Walmart

I just returned from a trip to Walmart.  I was doing social distancing behind a good looking Woman 6' in front of me,  When she went to pay she went into her left bra cup and pulled out a white sock, from that she removed a layer of 100 dollar bills and peeled off one for the checker, Who had to call the supervisor to verify the bill was legit. While waiting she replaced her stash in the left bra cup and tidied herself up.  When she received change from the 100. she put the change in her belly purse. When I got to the checker he said his conversation the the Woman was "What's next? You got a rabbit under your hair? A woman I once worked called my a blabber mouth, I think she knew me too well.

The morale of this story, times are tough so keep your valuables in a safe place. Could be she was in a profession where she got payed in cash, in 100's

Have a nice weekend!

8 minutes ago, oleman said:

I just returned from a trip to Walmart.  I was doing social distancing behind a good looking Woman 6' in front of me,  When she went to pay she went into her left bra cup and pulled out a white sock, from that she removed a layer of 100 dollar bills and peeled off one for the checker, Who had to call the supervisor to verify the bill was legit. While waiting she replaced her stash in the left bra cup and tidied herself up.  When she received change from the 100. she put the change in her belly purse. When I got to the checker he said his conversation the the Woman was "What's next? You got a rabbit under your hair? A woman I once worked called my a blabber mouth, I think she knew me too well.

The morale of this story, times are tough so keep your valuables in a safe place. Could be she was in a profession where she got payed in cash, in 100's

Have a nice weekend!

Proof positive that Walmart has nothing i want. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Was this the women your referring too? 
ACFCF0CE-0800-4BC3-BBC9-D4C6DF6249E7.thumb.jpeg.009fc6b9610b44ed331d900aa8fd0129.jpeg

I got nothing...

• Haha 1

Pretty good psychout. She's wearing a leotard.

Not that it helps the initial shock. 

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, exSW said:

Pretty good psychout. She's wearing a leotard.

Not that it helps the initial shock. 

There should be strict guide lines to follow if they are going to wear that stuff, (weight restrictions in accordance to height and no males)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, TW7110 said:

There should be strict guide lines to follow if they are going to wear that stuff, (weight restrictions in accordance to height and no males)

Drink another beer. She'll magically lose weight and get younger.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, TW7110 said:

Yeah.  It’s a privilege, not a right. 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, AKwelder said:

Yeah.  It’s a privilege, not a right.

You might want to call the ambulance BEFORE you say that out loud.............:o

Mike

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mikem said:

You might want to call the ambulance BEFORE you say that out loud.............:o

Mike

I am quoting my wife

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, MTO said:

Wished you had taken a pic of her oleman!

You would have appreciated the picture, all the sizes, shapes and angles  were in the correct dimensions.

• Like 1