A little music to start the weekend with!

Since I got SXM and classic vinyl channel I found out The Stones recorded a lot of songs I've never heard growing up. Add another one😀

Good stuff😀

• Like 1

I like it. Haven't heard that one before either. I'm blessed with a really good local classic rock station and every now and then they play their entire music  library from A-Z or Z-A. You get to hear a good variety. 

I stumbled over this on Turner Classic Movie channel the other night...

Good, but i goes for an hour and a half...

Enjoy

Mike

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Rawleigh99 said:

If this doesn't get your toe tapping you are dead!

...Good bye    Rawleigh .....sigh.......I am off to a better place to listen to "The Amazing   Rythm Aces "" .....featuring   the late Russell   Smith   and band......along with many other great American   singers......from that era......:wub:

Rolling Stones  ??.....Wouldn't walk to the pig sty to listen to that garbage.......:angry:

Mike     (:))

1 hour ago, mikem said:

I stumbled over this on Turner Classic Movie channel the other night...

Good, but i goes for an hour and a half...

Enjoy

Mike

Great show saw it dec 31 1964, rode our bikes down to the theatre, came out 2 hours later all reved up and ready to ride, first time I ever got loaded for New Year’s Eve, James brown was to die for, theatrics were a bit dated but the music rocked. You can find the show on cd.

Same as you I found an old Tuesday weld movie, rock rock rock, 1955 dated to the extreme.

That was the real stones blues and Brian, to bad about jones but it shows what booze drugs and fame can do, 

some of the old B&W rock videos are popping up now and then, there used to be a show early 60s called “where the action is” couldn’t wait to get home to see it. Then came hullabaloo and before either was American bandstand and shindig.

Ahhh I’m all warm and cozy now with my shawl and warm milk.

Hey hey we’re the monkees!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, mike newman said:

...Good bye    Rawleigh .....sigh.......I am off to a better place to listen to "The Amazing   Rythm Aces "" .....featuring   the late Russell   Smith   and band......along with many other great American   singers......from that era......:wub:

Rolling Stones  ??.....Wouldn't walk to the pig sty to listen to that garbage.......:angry:

Mike     (:))

Ohhh someone got up on the wrong side of the world!!!!!!image.png.c3474fcb6dc4e98f7eb19b10668ca6e8.png

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Rawleigh99 said:

What can I say Mike I was a teenager in the 70s. I like lots of different types of music, but the Rolling Stones take me back to my childhood, misspent though it may be.

No worries     Rawleigh !!!!!!!

I was a teenager in the sixties........and grew up  (????!!!)   very much  liking    The Kingston Trio...(still do )...and that style of music......I never, ever liked that shouting, lyric  less noise that the Beatles and the R stones made.....

Tongue  in Cheek comment...as I am sure you will be aware ....:)...(and I still don't like ""Leggo  Type" firearms......so there...:angry: )

Mike

1 hour ago, mike newman said:

The Kingston Trio..

Mike

Hang down your head mike newman,

Hang down your head and cry

Hang down your head mike newman

Poor boy your bound die.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Yes Jake.......that is statistically     inevitable........however......I am a little confused over the second last line of your stanza....... perhaps you could elaborate   on the ''die''   bit.......??:rolleyes:

Mike

Yes Jake.......that is statistically     inevitable........however......I am a little confused over the second last line of your stanza....... perhaps you could elaborate   on the ''die''   bit.......??:rolleyes:

Mike

Mike

I wuz funnin, but i quit before the meat of the verses, ya never know who's listening.

1 minute ago, Dasnake said:

I wuz funnin, but i quit before the meat of the verses, ya never know who's listening.

Oh   !!.........I was hoping you might have meant   a    "die "" as in perhaps......a rifle reloading die......eg    32  Rim Fire ....??????:ph34r:

Mike

16 hours ago, mike newman said:

Oh   !!.........I was hoping you might have meant   a    "die "" as in perhaps......a rifle reloading die......eg    32  Rim Fire ....??????:ph34r:

Mike

Ya good point, that would be to "die" for.