Cats always seem to find the person who LEAST enjoy their company.

Mango is ok I guess, not easy for me to warm up to , but she always wants to be in my lap, I think she knows it annoys me. 

image.jpg

C4BFC57F-F13B-4481-9D23-FA9CEDE5CB35.jpeg

443C132A-0EAF-4D95-BDB0-8C7FC901BDD9.jpeg

• Like 1

Ended up with one here too that is a nuisance. Working on the combine the other day he jumped up onto the sieves and tried to snuggle up to me. Week or so before he was around my feet the whole time I was unloading the semi so I picked him up and set him down in the barley sample Paul thinking he wouldn’t like that to good. Little bugger just curled up and then caught a feee ride back to the house with the sample lol. 

Pretty sure someone dropped it off. Showed up about 3 weeks ago and hasn’t left since. 

F97DE408-4BA0-41B0-94D5-3AFD1BB31F3A.jpeg

24E3FF94-7CBF-4D44-BDA8-2860DFA588A4.jpeg

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, poor farmer/logger said:

Ended up with one here too that is a nuisance. Working on the combine the other day he jumped up onto the sieves and tried to snuggle up to me. Week or so before he was around my feet the whole time I was unloading the semi so I picked him up and set him down in the barley sample Paul thinking he wouldn’t like that to good. Little bugger just curled up and then caught a feee ride back to the house with the sample lol. 

Pretty sure someone dropped it off. Showed up about 3 weeks ago and hasn’t left since. 

F97DE408-4BA0-41B0-94D5-3AFD1BB31F3A.jpeg

24E3FF94-7CBF-4D44-BDA8-2860DFA588A4.jpeg

Yours now! Phin is like that here , up in my grill at all times, still he has a certain quality.. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

Mango is ok I guess, not easy for me to warm up to , but she always wants to be in my lap, I think she knows it annoys me. 

image.jpg

C4BFC57F-F13B-4481-9D23-FA9CEDE5CB35.jpeg

443C132A-0EAF-4D95-BDB0-8C7FC901BDD9.jpeg

Evil 

Thinking of how to prepare you for a meal.  They are sinister beast

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TroyDairy said:

Evil 

She has satanic eyes...

• Like 1
Just now, vtfireman85 said:

She has satanic eyes...

Staring through your soul.  Diabolical creatures....never know when and bam! Attack claw to the eye, tail around ankle at top of stairs.  

Just now, TroyDairy said:

Attack claw to the eye,

And she has 28 of them!!!!

Most men claim hatred for felines.

Guess that's "manly"

I've shot more cats/possums/groundhogs/coons than many.

Then I matured. 

Fuzz, Sweet Pea and Trouble  are my 3 present residents at the shop.

Been many before them and will be many after.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MTO said:

Most men claim hatred for felines.

Guess that's "manly"

I've shot more cats/possums/groundhogs/coons than many.

Then I matured. 

Fuzz, Sweet Pea and Trouble  are my 3 present residents at the shop.

Been many before them and will be many after.

I dont hate cats.. this one.. well...
if something is universally loved and enjoyed, it is unlikely i will sing it’s praises. Phin has some growing up to do, and he needs to learn to sleep somewhere other than on my feet, but he has a transparent personality which i find far more likable. Dog-like if you will, this feline portrays the ultimate in  “aloof” behavior, ive dated girls like this, only in it for what entertains or benefits them. Im telling you, troy is right, theres a window to **** in those pupils. 

Cats don't trust without it being earned.

Smarter than dogs.

Cats can survive independently unlike a dog. Most dogs anyhow.

People dont like this feline trait.

People prefer a dependent  pet that "needs" them.

I love dogs but cats are cool.

I have them all.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TroyDairy said:

Evil 

Evil cat???

Here's a couple for ya😁

272747342_catoutside.jpg.7256e1587d2eed5515dba789eba36642.jpg

252348618_dogcatwarn.thumb.jpg.15fe7d10b51fb16f771e3fe31ec9fa67.jpg

2065878095_catmad.thumb.jpeg.42f9a7a17f6d556f4cc0f8113296140d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I HATE cats! Sitting with my wife(loves cats) on the porch having coffee this morning one of our half grown kitten jumps on my lap. My wife says "she doesn't know you very well yet" Picking apples this afternoon I thought I would play catch with the cats on the yard by throwing some of the mushy apples that were laying on the ground to them. Funny they didn't throw them back to me. That's just their unfriendly nature. 

I should let everyone know. When a cat meets its end, an angel gets it wings. I think we all want angels to have wings. 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, cedar farm said:

I HATE cats! Sitting with my wife(loves cats) on the porch having coffee this morning one of our half grown kitten jumps on my lap. My wife says "she doesn't know you very well yet" Picking apples this afternoon I thought I would play catch with the cats on the yard by throwing some of the mushy apples that were laying on the ground to them. Funny they didn't throw them back to me. That's just their unfriendly nature. 

I should let everyone know. When a cat meets its end, an angel gets it wings. I think we all want angels to have wings. 

Wow...

Sign above my desk reads "the more people i meet, the more I love animals"

Didnt buy it myself either. 

Most know my likes/dislikes.

Like the song goes, We have one world"

• Like 1
2 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Yours now! Phin is like that here , up in my grill at all times, still he has a certain quality.. 

Yup looks like we’re stuck with him now lol.  Haven’t fed him a whole bunch yet but he seems to hang around regardless. Wants to hang out in the shop now which is a bit of a pain. Would prefer to keep it outside all the time but come winter that doesn’t work so good at -40. 

13 minutes ago, MTO said:

Wow...

Sign above my desk reads "the more people i meet, the more I love animals"

Didnt buy it myself either. 

Most know my likes/dislikes.

Like the song goes, We have one world"

Seen one catch a hummingbird that was hovering over my wifes flowers the other day. I wanted to be like granny with Sylvester vs Tweety. Drop it! Drop it!

Not to mention I have to look down when walking across the yard. It's like walking thru a minefield. I use those cheap blue gloves to pick the piles up as I see them. In my lawn make me the maddest.

At least they do kill rodents.  I cannot recall last mice/rat evidence weve seen.  Girls now tame the feral barn cats.  We give them 1 1liter scoop of food per day.

..23 of them.  GIRLS!

ITS JUST enough to keep them around and enough to keep them hunting.  

We got barn cats, pretty wild but will come up when I feed them. 

When my son was still pretty young he brought this tiny kitten up to the house. Said he found it in the barn in the bottom of a stack of tires. 

This kitten was on the fight big time. 

I think what happened is mother had her litter in those tires and the tom cat killed them all except for this one. Even had it's tail chewed off. 

Well mother decided it would be her house cat. I am a dog person but gotta admit this cat grew on me. It is one helluva hunter still at ten years old and is always bringing stuff it caught up in the yard. 

It comes up to me when I am working at the desk and I scratch it on the back of the head and then it lays down or walks away. We get along just fine. 

Just never been one to have a lap cat. 

Here is a pic of it on top of the tack room being not impressed with the barn cats😄

733922280_barncat.thumb.jpg.5f127b746e8d172037d8789fc74c50fe.jpg

1929658942_barncats.thumb.jpg.f59e2afaed3281ec09dffada07f2c9fb.jpg

It would much rather hang with the dogs (they get to come in the house too)😄