Not making friends on FB

When these drivers leave keys in a vehicle when refueling and car is stolen is bad enough.

I think "GOOD for you dumba$$"

But the morons that do so with CHILDREN IN THE CAR!

Vehicle stolen and there goes my child.

Do these people have any functioning brain cells?

Stupid SOBs!

Then they get on FB and want to SHARE their stupid ignorance!

Well, doubt she will be sending me a friend request anytime soon.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, MTO said:

When these drivers leave keys in a vehicle when refueling and car is stolen is bad enough.

I think "GOOD for you dumba$$"

But the morons that do so with CHILDREN IN THE CAR!

Vehicle stolen and there goes my child.

Do these people have any functioning brain cells?

Stupid SOBs!

Then they get on FB and want to SHARE their stupid ignorance!

Well, doubt she will be sending me a friend request anytime soon.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

So, they are standing there filling with gas and the vehicle drives off?  Sheesh!! Knock Iowaaaaay all you want, Mark, but I leave the keys in the vehicle when I go into Bomgaars all the time. 

If I could write code, whenever someone posted there dumbazzed exploits on FB, as soon as they hit enter it would give them a shock, no more than 220v. Dont want to be mean to the dumbazzes. Just enough to scintillate their synapses😆

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

If I could write code, whenever someone posted there dumbazzed exploits on FB, as soon as they hit enter it would give them a shock, no more than 220v. Dont want to be mean to the dumbazzes. Just enough to scintillate their synapses😆

Are you into "tender stretching" by any chance?

1 minute ago, Ian Beale said:

Are you into "tender stretching" by any chance?

I might be. Whut is it??????????????????

Does it have something to do with limiting the effects of rigor mortis?????????????????

Flying blind here🤔

277756920_idontknowgirl.jpg.a8425d3e10275608993be2989f891c12.jpg

😀😁

• Like 2

Well they would just bring my kids back anyway. No worries there. And chances are good my blue heeler is in the vehicle and I'd pay money to watch that. So I leave my keys in my vehicle and when it's hot I leave the ac on for sharkie dog. I've only left my kids in the car running a few times .....😂

Just kidding about the kids, but you can't fix stupid Mark. 

• Haha 1

You can take keys out?  Why?      If you feel threatened when you're out of you truck just reach in the windows and lock it.  Problem solved 😌 936178926_Screenshot_20200917-214712_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.926d166be1c593c4a55224aaa157ba70.jpg

Edited by dannyredfan
add picture
2 hours ago, ihrondiesel said:

So, they are standing there filling with gas and the vehicle drives off?  Sheesh!! Knock Iowaaaaay all you want, Mark, but I leave the keys in the vehicle when I go into Bomgaars all the time. 

With your kid in a child safety seat?

Doubt it

8 minutes ago, ihrondiesel said:

My kids are no longer in car seats. And I still go to a full service station where they know my name and wash my windows. 

Ok.

Understand.

Sorry.

Always have a key in the ignition of my pickup but I do lock the doors when I feel the need to. Also I have this anti theft device thats a 6 speed manual. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Tmtbob said:

Always have a key in the ignition of my pickup but I do lock the doors when I feel the need to. Also I have this anti theft device thats a 6 speed manual. 

I have one of those too

• Like 1

I dunno, I take them in also, two secs and your vehicle is gone, also when traveling the keys are out and the camper is locked, the toad even though battery pulled is locked also. To many thieves around and I don't need anyone in the vehicles. No kids but joe is in the back seat also with his cage so he is locked in also.

I got to wonder what facebook has to say about anything important, bunch of crap shared on a look at me website.

Most of my stuff is so old nobody would want to steal it. But you can be sure that if I'm not in the truck, my keys won't be either. Just a good habit to get into. Now got to go back to post this on FB. 🙂 

If I got the dogs in the PU I leave the windows down and keys in. Gus is 120# of "that's close enough". If someone makes eye contact with him he will lock eyes with a quiet steady stare that keeps people at a fair distance, very intimidating. 

But sadly if dogs are not with me, I lock up. I have things in my PU that I don't want anyone to have. 

People have changed, It ain't the same country I grew up in.

The rats have left the sewer (I80) and are traveling the smaller lines. Just don't know who is out there any more. 

The way the courts are today, if someone would take a gun out of my pickup and commit a crime with it, I would probably get in more trouble than they would. 

What's the old saying "better safe than sorry".

4 hours ago, sandhiller said:

I might be. Whut is it??????????????????

Does it have something to do with limiting the effects of rigor mortis?????????????????

Flying blind here🤔

277756920_idontknowgirl.jpg.a8425d3e10275608993be2989f891c12.jpg

😀😁

To do with meat hanging.  Some use an electric fence unit as a stimulator

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ian Beale said:

To do with meat hanging.  Some use an electric fence unit as a stimulator

A way of hanging to keep the muscles from contracting (rigor mortis)?

19 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

If I got the dogs in the PU I leave the windows down and keys in. Gus is 120# of "that's close enough". If someone makes eye contact with him he will lock eyes with a quiet steady stare that keeps people at a fair distance, very intimidating. 

But sadly if dogs are not with me, I lock up. I have things in my PU that I don't want anyone to have. 

People have changed, It ain't the same country I grew up in.

The rats have left the sewer (I80) and are traveling the smaller lines. Just don't know who is out there any more. 

The way the courts are today, if someone would take a gun out of my pickup and commit a crime with it, I would probably get in more trouble than they would. 

What's the old saying "better safe than sorry".

That happened in Henderson county NC last week, fatal use of a firearm against a police officer, the s**trat feigned surrender then grabbed a firearm out of a stolen car.

I wonder what the boobs on facebook would have to say, but I don’t have to, just hearing and reading about that site affirms my suspicion of uselessness.

5 hours ago, sandhiller said:

A way of hanging to keep the muscles from contracting (rigor mortis)?

I guess, I don't do the electric.

With sheep we hang the carcass with a hook on the pelvic bones, not by the legs.  In a cold room for about a week and cast for age wethers come out as very edible meat.

• Like 1