Now they are hoarding 9 MM ?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No ammo here, sold out in moments, will be until after the election

Edited by FarmallFan
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Hasn't been a box of 9mm, or anything else for that matter, on a shelf in this area since the "intellectual elites" started hoarding TP in February/March.

I'm guilty of hoarding shells as well. I figured if people were freaking out over toilet paper it's going to get real scary when there is no food on the shelves.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Nothing here last I looked.ย  Bare shelves or covered with something else.ย  The other day my neighbor says if I need 223 or 9mm stop over and he will take good care of me. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I would imagine there are some big stashes out there.

• Like 2

I know.ย  Been trying to get 30 30 ammo for a rifle i got. Have one box of 20 is all i can find.

• Sad 2

Local Hunting/gun place in the very Libย bigger town of our county told my buddy getting a tag that they are selling every gun they get with in 24hr and have to order 2x the ammo as normal.ย  Kinda scary if all these city folks are getting armed with no clue.ย  Even I feel un knowledgeable about my weapon and need more practice.ย  But at least I have gun sense.ย ย 

• Like 3

โ“toilet paper โ“

5 million new first time gun ownersย 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
6 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

I know.ย  Been trying to get 30 30 ammo for a rifle i got. Have one box of 20 is all i can find.

Look on Cheaperthandirt.com......ย 

ย 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, 560Dennis said:

โ“toilet paper โ“

5 million new first time gun ownersย 

The tp shortage will apply itself again from fear.

• Like 1

Most hand gun ammo sold out around here what little I have looked. I see local farm store has shotgun shells and deer slugs tho....

• Like 1

My wife bought a 9mm revolver. She didnโ€™t like having to use clips for ejection so she sold it and bought a little 38. Got all of her money back out of the 9, and spent less on the 38.ย 
Ammo has been a little tough to get. I reload the 38, but since she has her beginning handgun classes, we only use factory loads for her. The gals like to shoot my 44 with the 7 inch barrel, as long as we have specials instead of mags! ย 44 special ammunition is almost impossible to find.ย 

• Like 2

Same here , no 9mm shells at Cabelaโ€™s or Shields, I have two guesses , government is limiting the supply or everyone is getting ready for Election Day . I have plenty of 30.6 shells for the IH M1 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž , 12 gage slugs and lots of 9mm , 357โ€™s oh and 22 shells ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m ready for these idiots when they come to Antifa comes to theย country ๐Ÿ‘

Danny

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, DirtBoyz07 said:

Same here , no 9mm shells at Cabelaโ€™s or Shields, I have two guesses , government is limiting the supply or everyone is getting ready for Election Day . I have plenty of 30.6 shells for the IH M1 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž , 12 gage slugs and lots of 9mm , 357โ€™s oh and 22 shells ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m ready for these idiots when they come to Antifa comes to theย country ๐Ÿ‘

Danny

ย 

Clint.jpg

• Like 6

Ever since the protests started amo has been in short supply in the bigger city i work in. Local farm stores had some off and on till last month or so but now dont seem to.ย 

• Sad 1
25 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Ever since the protests started amo has been in short supply in the bigger city i work in. Local farm stores had some off and on till last month or so but now dont seem to.ย 

You mis spelled RIOTS lol!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

Finally scored some today online ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1

Read a report that says that the first time buyers seem to be the problem. Gotta have ammo to feed a gun. Most popular calibers are gone because of that. So basically they are knocking out ammo as fast as they can. But they are reluctant to add more production lines. About the time they would be up and running demand will drop to normal levels. Just a case of demand on a short term basis far exceeding production. You may want to try http://ammoseek.com . They don't sell ammo but list sellers with ammo and reloading supplies on hand. When you click on one it take you toย  the vendors site.

ย 

Rick

• Like 4

Maybe one should have their supplies at an acceptable level so as to weather knee jerk reactions and disruptions in supplies. There is an old saying, "If you have more than enough, you're sure to have plenty."

• Like 2
18 hours ago, oldtanker said:

ย But they are reluctant to add more production lines. About the time they would be up and running demand will drop to normal levels. Just a case of demand on a short term basis far exceeding production.ย 

ย 

Rick

Willing to bet their running flat out same with gun production.

Any CEOย that made a decision notย too would be shown the door in short order.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Injpumped said:

You mis spelled RIOTS lol!

Yeah, but they're peaceful riots.

• Haha 3