For a second i thought it was the Possum

20 minutes ago, RichardDSalyer said:

Would have had to have been the ghost of George.  George has been gone since April of 2013.

Yeah i seen there a few days ago he would have been 88 i think it was the same day Johnny Cash died or close to it

Johnny cash did pass away in April I think.  I’m going to guess 2006 without looking it up. 

15 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Johnny cash did pass away in April I think.  I’m going to guess 2006 without looking it up. 

September 12 2003 was when johnny passed and George passed on April 26 2013

1 hour ago, 88power said:

September 12 2003 was when johnny passed and George passed on April 26 2013

Ha, I was way off....  

1 hour ago, Sledgehammer said:

Ha, I was way off....  

ahh not real bad, you said april and that's when George passed and you was 3 years off on the years 

A town I use to frequent years ago had a town drunk that would use a lawnmower. Police would arrest him whenever they needed free labor. He painted the jail and a few other jobs over the years. Locals called him turtle. 

• Haha 1

I knew a musician, he played Piano and Sang at a Jazz bar in San Diego in the 60's. He had his drivers license lifted for his drinking so he rode a bicycle to work. When his work ended at 2 AM he was tired so took the short-cut home via the freeway.  Probably the only other traffic on that section at  2 AM was a local patrol car.  He was arrested for riding a bicycle on the fast lane of the freeway while under the influence. Could have been a scene from the old NIGHT COURT TV series but in real life.  Next day, he agreed to go to counseling for his abuse issues and was set free with a small fine. That Guy was all the Musicians rolled into one.