Found out today, 0 deductible on glass👍

Yes That is a positive 

my nephew did that, something metal on the cab floor got too close when shutting the door 

I played that game earlier in the summer and got a little too close to a tree limb.  Broke the side window out of my old 2090 CASE while mowing my yard with the Bush Hog.

Was lucky to find the glass from a neighbor who had  junked out 2390 still in his shop yard.  Searching the salvage yards-------found a glass in Wisconsin for $500 plus shipping to Mississippi.  Good thing I had a friendly neighbor.

Felt replacing the glass was a little more than this old codger should take on------so had the local dealer send a man out and do it.  Uhhhhhh--------$432 in shop charges later I had the window in place.🙄

I know folks who would say my 2090 is not worth the $432!!!!!!!🤐

DD

• Haha 1

My ram has a power sliding window in the rear, when carrying the camper I had ( note had ) a habit of putting the wheel chocks between the camper and the box, came home one day and forgot about a speed bump near our place and hit it at 20 kph, camper and box flexed the chock into the rear window, sounded like a shotgun went off, my insurance covered the 1200.00 but I had 300.00 deductable, expensive lesson.

Did that on our 105 6 years ago except it was the back window. Dad was bailing hay and we were switching wagons. He opens the back door to say something to my brother. When he was done, he started to shut window. Part way down it shattered. 

Right side Magnum window lost to a stone from the vertical beaters glancing off it last week

Now you will be finding those Mexican diamonds for years to come. I don't care how good of a job you do cleaning them up they still seem to hide everywhere.

• Like 4

Jd 500 grain cart auger went through my mx200 door once. My neighbor was driving helping me and killed it rolled backwards with a cart full of corn until it jackknifed.

It shattered his confidence 

48 minutes ago, dumbfarmer said:

Jd 500 grain cart auger went through my mx200 door once. My neighbor was driving helping me and killed it rolled backwards with a cart full of corn until it jackknifed.

It shattered his confidence 

That's interesting.  I thought the MX Magnums had a park brake that came on if the engine died?

5 minutes ago, Gearclash said:

That's interesting.  I thought the MX Magnums had a park brake that came on if the engine died?

They do, it was possible for it to be worn out 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, TractormanMike.mb said:

Now you will be finding those Mexican diamonds for years to come. I don't care how good of a job you do cleaning them up they still seem to hide everywhere.

😅----------you got that right!!!!!!

On the ground; in the cab; on the drawbar;--------everywhere. I must be wealthy and don't know it???🙄😂

Good thing I wear glasses---------amazes you as to how much scatter from the "explosion" that takes place when this happens.

DD

Glad you are looking at the positive side of things.  Looks like a very similar situation to my brother's 270 a few years ago.  The door latch was out of adjustment and when Dad was going down the road with a load of corn it popped open and flew back into the tire, quite the explosion of glass.

11 hours ago, bitty said:

They do, it was possible for it to be worn out 

I don’t know. All I know is it was a pretty steep little hill and it went backwards fast and the auger was in the cab with him.