Combine Accident In Michigan??

Did some type of combine accident  happen in Michigan? Our salesman at my work down here in TX was trying to tell me he heard that a teenager in Michigan got run over and killed by a combine? He didn’t offer any details. How do you get run over by a combine? A small child I could see happening tragically, but what the h-ll was a teenager doing to get run over by a combine? True, or is my guy here all wet? So far I can’t find anything on it down here. 

W*F??? Fell asleep in a corn field? Couldn’t hear a noisy combine or chopper bearing down on him? Crazy. Sounds really fishy. Inexplicably unexplainable. Tragic. Dang. 

Thanks for your help WishIhada1466.

Self propelled chopper. Chopper ran over him without the driver knowing he did it til he was coming back. Kid was still alive at that point😥. Can't even imagine what the driver feels like 

• Sad 2

I always knew ranchers and farmers worked hard and dangerous work, and I've read of tragic accidents that involved augers, but I never realized you had to be on guard for such strange goings on with prone people in your fields, scary.

A similar accident happened about fifty miles from me in Wisconsin a few years back. It was the height of corn chopping season and a mother came out to the field to ride with her son who was operating the chhopper for a few laps. She left and when he took off with the chopper the back tire caught her and ran right over her, the son didn't know it until he.came back around on the next pass. Those things have.horrible blind spots the steps leading to the cab goes right down to in between the tires. At the farm we changed our procedure to if someone was riding with us we drove them to.their vehicle and waited until they were seated inside before we moved. It was a sad deal and I can't even imagine how the poor guy felt. 

For everybody's sake, please be cautious this harvest season.

• Sad 2

To many in Durant ,combines  got hit by grand trunk , so they blocked that road off . You would think how can some one not see a train coming ,but four tracks on angle ,one train clears and they start to cross ,but another one coming from opposing way ,all over accept for the crying. 
in fact my uncle was killed there in 1940 On his tractor with a load of hay .

Tragic, I almost ran over a young guy that was trespassing during bow season, i guess he saw me pull in with the combine and decided to hide in a little ditch along the field road. When the head went over top of him he jumps up just a couple of feet to the right of the duals. I didn't know whether to hug him or chew his butt off , i opted for the latter scared the heck out of me ,and i suppose him as well.