TD9 bottom roller lubrication

Being a new owner of a TD9, I am trying to get everything lubricated properly before I further my education. I have a grease bucket and have lubricated the button head fittings on the front idlers and the top idlers. I am not sure what I need to do with the bottom rollers. I expected to find button head fittings there, but there are none. all 8 rollers have what looks like an Allen head plug where the button head should be.  Do I need to take the plugs out and put button heads in? 

1951 TD9 bottom roller r.jpg

1951 TD9 bottom rollers r.jpg

Usually when they have plugs like that they have SAE 30 or 80-90 gear oil in them. If you fill them with oil and it leaks  then go with grease.

DWF

I use 80-90 oil in all rollers on my TD-14 but was told that the bottom rollers on my TD-14A are sealed so I've never touched them.  The idler rollers take the oil.

Vic

1 hour ago, thebunns said:

I use 80-90 oil in all rollers on my TD-14 but was told that the bottom rollers on my TD-14A are sealed so I've never touched them.  The idler rollers take the oil.

Vic

replacements,

OP has plugs so lube or corn grease is in order

12 hours ago, mmi said:

replacements,

OP has plugs so lube or corn grease is in order

I don't know what "OP" means but it doesn't apply to my TD-14A!  It has no oil or grease fittings on the bottom rollers, nor does it have plugs.  Here is a picture of a TD-15 roller sent to me by mistake (if somebody wants it, here it is).  The -14A looks the same---I didn't want to lay in the dirt to take its picture.

Vic