Ok its just like a muffler.

5 hours ago, Lazy WP said:

BS!!

I beg to differ with you. If I shape the metal piece to my cheeks and the bridge of my nose so it's tight, my glasses don't fog. If I just put one n my face with gaps on the top my glasses will fog when I exhale. I have to wear when inside the building I work unless I'm in my office. So I'm putting one on to walk to my office, to the copier, bathroom, printer etc. 5 days a week for about 8 hours.

2 hours ago, Raildudes dad said:

I beg to differ with you. If I shape the metal piece to my cheeks and the bridge of my nose so it's tight, my glasses don't fog. If I just put one n my face with gaps on the top my glasses will fog when I exhale. I have to wear when inside the building I work unless I'm in my office. So I'm putting one on to walk to my office, to the copier, bathroom, printer etc. 5 days a week for about 8 hours.

You are way better than the average mask wearer. I am willing to bet that 85% don’t have a mask over their nose. 

• Sad 1

So is the tractor supply oil ok in my hydro?

Will a chrome stack improve the horsepower of my diesel

how innovative is JD?  

anything but COVID, please

• Like 1