CDC admits cloth masks are not effective

If they won't stop smoke particles, which are larger than the virus, I wonder why are they still mandating them.  Hmmm?

https://www.redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/09/10/the-cdc-accidentally-admits-cloth-masks-are-not-effective/

The mask wearing is nothing more then a feel good gesture for the people around you that don’t know any better. 

The same kind of people that have required society to post sign’s like these . E033C6A0-4E07-49DC-9977-BC74876676AB.thumb.jpeg.757bd8b738dda38e24b48d962454cd3a.jpeg

5BCD7EAD-96F1-4F45-8AE2-B5B6E5B67F76.thumb.jpeg.eb891dc95e8dc98479d912ddf648cd17.jpeg

C128B7D5-A1C3-4BF3-80E2-7D6B689D4E0C.jpeg.8d6a6edd349166d3b71d11417f0a8b0b.jpeg

• Like 10

I wear one simply for the reason 1) my governor is a moron (not starting a political debate here) and mandated one literally everywhere- surprised one isn't mandated in my own home sitting with my own family- and 2) the people that run my job mandate I wear one as well.  Sucks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, drglinski said:

I wear one simply for the reason 1) my governor is a moron (not starting a political debate here) and mandated one literally everywhere- surprised one isn't mandated in my own home sitting with my own family- and 2) the people that run my job mandate I wear one as well.  Sucks. 

Manadated here too but....not one store has made me wear one...

• Like 4
1 hour ago, drglinski said:

FYI no mandate is enforceable outside your work place. HIPAA laws and ADA laws protect you from having to wear them.

I haven't worn one in 4 weeks. 1 gas station clerk asked if I had one, I said no and kept right on going about the store.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Steve C. said:

If they won't stop smoke particles, which are larger than the virus, I wonder why are they still mandating them.  Hmmm?

https://www.redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/09/10/the-cdc-accidentally-admits-cloth-masks-are-not-effective/

Fake News from far right news site.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
14 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

80DE89EE-17D2-4A23-A619-DF76D235BEBB.thumb.jpeg.32cd96bbba1570ac2de0087702944122.jpeg

I can really take this somewhere but considering we are trying to keep the site PG 13 at least ill keep it down. 

• Haha 2

I don't wear mine because our idiot governor says ''it a sign of love for those around you'' WTH  F----- That. that stupid dildo (a compliment)  better come up with a better reason then ''Sign of Love''

• Like 1

If I am going to be in contact with people that I dont know I will wear a mask,  I have too much to risk.   Why do people put on seat belts?  Because its the law?  Or because they know that belts save lives?    

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gonzo 1066 said:

If I am going to be in contact with people that I dont know I will wear a mask,  I have too much to risk.   Why do people put on seat belts?  Because its the law?  Or because they know that belts save lives?    

I wear a seatbelt and will put on a mask if  I'm somewhere I think it will cause a stink. Which isn't very often. I don't think it should be the government's choice though. What really riles me is I can get a ticket for no seatbelt but you no longer have to wear a helmet on a motorcycle. Idc care if somebody wears one or not much like the mask or seatbelt but shouldn't be forced to do any of them. 

• Like 2

I always wore a helmet, 55 years of motorcycling and never needed it.   This did not stop me from wearing it.   Society takes care of people that have traumatic brain injury.  I figured anything I could do to prevent the public from paying for my stupidity is a plus.   Some of this is just simple courtesy or social responsibility. 

• Like 1