Jump to content

CDC admits cloth masks are not effective


Recommended Posts

If they won't stop smoke particles, which are larger than the virus, I wonder why are they still mandating them.  Hmmm?

https://www.redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/09/10/the-cdc-accidentally-admits-cloth-masks-are-not-effective/

Link to post
Share on other sites

The mask wearing is nothing more then a feel good gesture for the people around you that don’t know any better. 
 

The same kind of people that have required society to post sign’s like these . E033C6A0-4E07-49DC-9977-BC74876676AB.thumb.jpeg.757bd8b738dda38e24b48d962454cd3a.jpeg
 


5BCD7EAD-96F1-4F45-8AE2-B5B6E5B67F76.thumb.jpeg.eb891dc95e8dc98479d912ddf648cd17.jpeg
 

C128B7D5-A1C3-4BF3-80E2-7D6B689D4E0C.jpeg.8d6a6edd349166d3b71d11417f0a8b0b.jpeg

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wear one simply for the reason 1) my governor is a moron (not starting a political debate here) and mandated one literally everywhere- surprised one isn't mandated in my own home sitting with my own family- and 2) the people that run my job mandate I wear one as well.  Sucks. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drglinski said:

I wear one simply for the reason 1) my governor is a moron (not starting a political debate here) and mandated one literally everywhere- surprised one isn't mandated in my own home sitting with my own family- and 2) the people that run my job mandate I wear one as well.  Sucks. 

Manadated here too but....not one store has made me wear one...

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drglinski said:

I wear one simply for the reason 1) my governor is a moron (not starting a political debate here) and mandated one literally everywhere- surprised one isn't mandated in my own home sitting with my own family- and 2) the people that run my job mandate I wear one as well.  Sucks. 

FYI no mandate is enforceable outside your work place. HIPAA laws and ADA laws protect you from having to wear them.

I haven't worn one in 4 weeks. 1 gas station clerk asked if I had one, I said no and kept right on going about the store.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Steve C. said:

If they won't stop smoke particles, which are larger than the virus, I wonder why are they still mandating them.  Hmmm?

https://www.redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/09/10/the-cdc-accidentally-admits-cloth-masks-are-not-effective/

Fake News from far right news site.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

80DE89EE-17D2-4A23-A619-DF76D235BEBB.thumb.jpeg.32cd96bbba1570ac2de0087702944122.jpeg

I can really take this somewhere but considering we are trying to keep the site PG 13 at least ill keep it down. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't wear mine because our idiot governor says ''it a sign of love for those around you'' WTH  F----- That. that stupid dildo (a compliment)  better come up with a better reason then ''Sign of Love''

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 If I am going to be in contact with people that I dont know I will wear a mask,  I have too much to risk.   Why do people put on seat belts?  Because its the law?  Or because they know that belts save lives?    

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gonzo 1066 said:

 If I am going to be in contact with people that I dont know I will wear a mask,  I have too much to risk.   Why do people put on seat belts?  Because its the law?  Or because they know that belts save lives?    

I wear a seatbelt and will put on a mask if  I'm somewhere I think it will cause a stink. Which isn't very often. I don't think it should be the government's choice though. What really riles me is I can get a ticket for no seatbelt but you no longer have to wear a helmet on a motorcycle. Idc care if somebody wears one or not much like the mask or seatbelt but shouldn't be forced to do any of them. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I always wore a helmet, 55 years of motorcycling and never needed it.   This did not stop me from wearing it.   Society takes care of people that have traumatic brain injury.  I figured anything I could do to prevent the public from paying for my stupidity is a plus.   Some of this is just simple courtesy or social responsibility. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...