I have a 2594 Case in shop, into the power shift. Really struggling to locate used parts (new NLA)  for the C5 & C6 planetary. If anybody has any good sources / leads please let me know.  

20200911105948.jpg

Call Keegan Ahart (605) 569-1070

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

Fred Goodrich in NY have anything of use?

I will check........thanks.

Good luck, we just converted a 2394 from 24 speed to 12 speed because the C5 & C6 planetary was exploded & couldn't find anything decent salvage-wise.

22 minutes ago, Nebraska1206 said:

Good luck, we just converted a 2394 from 24 speed to 12 speed because the C5 & C6 planetary was exploded & couldn't find anything decent salvage-wise.

Had this conversation with customer last night......he would prefer not to. In the end that's what it may come too. I didn't even want to bring it in shop knowing this is what I would find. Just done a 1370 (3 speed powershift) and had trouble finding good parts for it. 

24 speed parts are nearly impossible to find anywhere.   We receive at least 2-3 calls a week for them.  Hard to find any machines with good transmissions to salvage out.   Even struggling to find good running 504 engines for 2390.

Sad that you can buy parts for a letter series easier than these, and they're still very usable in current times.  

3 hours ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

24 speed parts are nearly impossible to find anywhere.   We receive at least 2-3 calls a week for them.  Hard to find any machines with good transmissions to salvage out.   Even struggling to find good running 504 engines for 2390.

If I can't nail down some parts we may tap this thing in the noggin and put her on the shelf. To my knowledge has a good strong engine. 

12 hours ago, Thesd5488 said:

Call Keegan 605-569-1070.   Think he is getting some of the parts made now

22 hours ago, ZG6E said:

Call Keegan Ahart (605) 569-1070

Thanks, 

Talked with him yesterday, he has none on hand but has recently bought several tractors that 24 speed parts are supposed to be good. So in waiting mode now.........

12 hours ago, CIHTECH said:

Thanks, 

Talked with him yesterday, he has none on hand but has recently bought several tractors that 24 speed parts are supposed to be good. So in waiting mode now.........

I’d trust him with my third nut