Speaking of work shirts who remembers when Carhartt were made in U.S.A.?

Today you may receive shirts manufactured in Bangladesh,  British Columbia, Columbia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, etc. and all size Large fit differently. At least British Columbia is in North America.

• Sad 1
On 9/11/2020 at 7:29 AM, vtfireman85 said:

How many wear traditional dickies style button up work shirts? Been thinking of getting some as opposed to being rough on my nicer ones during spring and fall when I’m not wearing a sweatshirt as well. 
where do you go to for them, no one local really carries them, at least no locally owned place, so I suspect online is my go to. When I worked at Stratton we had a service, that was kinda cool, ruin someone else’s clothes, they leave dirty come back clean. But had no tall sizes as I recall.  I am a 44 long And sometimes have trouble with finding offerings in that size

New trial Dickies LS tall was waiting for me when I got home and I'm happy to report the sleeves and fit are good. Wearing it today as it was 40 this AM.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, New Englander said:

New trial Dickies LS tall was waiting for me when I got home and I'm happy to report the sleeves and fit are good. Wearing it today as it was 40 this AM.

Evidently your amazon is faster than mine! 

I like snap shirts, if I catch on something the snaps pull apart where the buttons might rip. Just what I'm used to I guess. 

Summer wear whatever good go to town shirts are too worn for that. 

Now that it is getting cooler, wear Wrangler blue jean shirts. Use to like DeeCee (sp?) with the double snap pockets but can't find them anymore. 

23 minutes ago, New Englander said:

I'm partial to snap pockets too but they're hard to find for sure.

Too expensive for one of my work shirts, but I have 3 or 4 of these, they are absolutely my favorite. And they snap, its a tough adjustment, im either trying to unsnap my buttons or unbutton my snaps.

https://m.llbean.com/llb/shop/90114?page=men-s-overland-performance-flannel-shirt&bc=12-26-589-506874&feat=506874-GN3&csp=f&pos=13

9 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Too expensive for one of my work shirts, but I have 3 or 4 of these, they are absolutely my favorite. And they snap, its a tough adjustment, im either trying to unsnap my buttons or unbutton my snaps.

https://m.llbean.com/llb/shop/90114?page=men-s-overland-performance-flannel-shirt&bc=12-26-589-506874&feat=506874-GN3&csp=f&pos=13

Ha! Most of my wardrobe is LLBean. My wife loves their clothes as well. She has one of their credit cards so it's free shipping. If we drive up and buy stuff there we have it all shipped for free and no tax either as NH is a no tax state. ME charges a 5.5% sales tax.

I buy their flannels for casual wear then when they're getting tired turn them into winter work shirts.

Open 24-7, 365, no locks on the doors. I wonder what they did for the shutdown?

14 minutes ago, New Englander said:

Ha! Most of my wardrobe is LLBean. My wife loves their clothes as well. She has one of their credit cards so it's free shipping. If we drive up and buy stuff there we have it all shipped for free and no tax either as NH is a no tax state. ME charges a 5.5% sales tax.

I buy their flannels for casual wear then when they're getting tired turn them into winter work shirts.

Open 24-7, 365, no locks on the doors. I wonder what they did for the shutdown?

No idea, but i bet they had enough security to keep them occupied watching doors. I think clothing stores were able to stay open, In vt at least

10 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

T-Shirts from the seed corn salesman are clearly the best.

Guess I need to switch seed corn companys. 

I wear the Dickie shirts and have had them for two plus years , really like them and wear very good and don’t fade . They make them in different colors , I have the dark blue so they don’t show all the grease 😳 

Danny