Happy b/day, Brady Boy &Auger Creek

Happy birthday to all. Bill I hope your wife is doing better every day and hopefully her chef will make birthday cake for you two to enjoy

• Like 1

Doing a 30 mile ride today with some of the guys and weenie roast this evening with the family. Good day I think ! The leafs are turning here now so should be pretty on the ride. Seems a little early for the leafs but maybe it's due to the drought !

• Like 2

Brady Boy  and  Auger Creek  and all the others with birthdays today

Happy Birthday,  and many more.    Your birth date is a date, that will be remembered  forever.

GT&T

• Like 2

Happy Birthday to all of you celebrating today!

Hopefully your wife is getting along nicely Bill. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys (and gals?).  68 hot lapse around the sun.  It won't be the most exciting one, this year.  Wife is doing very well, got the staples out, is doing some mild exercises for the shoulder, and wearing 2 different pair of colored glasses everyday.  The conk on the head seems to have messed up her eyes, a little.  Her pupils don't react to light as well as they should, and the doc says the (cardboard) glasses should solve it.  Seems to be working. Physical therapy will get serious in a couple weeks. Only had "Red" out of the garage once, since I got the new tires, for the aborted trip to Huron.  Guess we still have plenty to be thankful for.  BK.

• Like 5

happy birthday, you guys. Bill, glad to hear of the improvement in your wife.

• Like 2

Bill, your wife is in my prayers for full recovery.

It was a very nice day for the ride stopped mid way for lunch and a whizzel break. Old gravel road was a bit wash boardy but not too bad. Forgot to take any pictures though ! OLD AGE creeping in ?

• Like 1