6 minutes ago, RichardDSalyer said:

Who is Emma Peel?

It's the Coffee Shop, talk about anything, even our fantasies!

Emma Peel.jpg

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, RichardDSalyer said:

Reckon I do not know who Diana Rigg is, did their family own and IH dealership the New England area?

.......aahhh.......Richard.........what cultural back water of America do you come from .....????!!!!!

Mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mike newman said:

.......aahhh.......Richard.........what cultural back water of America do you come from .....????!!!!!

Mike

Water must be very cold and deep!  I did do a Google search and the gal was, what we say politely, more mature.  When was the Avengers on television.  I do remember the man from U.N.C.L.E.  Watched it every Friday night.

As far as fantasies, mine was Linda Evans as Audra in The Big Valley.

• Like 1

Emma peel was on every high school boys mind after the show would air, and the chemistry between her and patrick mcnee was terrific, john steed the master of tv cool in the 60s, then the linda thorson year, kul kanadian.

1 hour ago, RichardDSalyer said:

Water must be very cold and deep!  I did do a Google search and the gal was, what we say politely, more mature.  When was the Avengers on television.  I do remember the man from U.N.C.L.E.  Watched it every Friday night.

I believe early to mid 60s for dianna rigg.

1 hour ago, yellowrosefarm said:

And, she played James Bond's wife that got killed in "her majesty's secret service"

Where have I been, I never knew Bond had a wife.  As a youth, my mom would not let me go the the theatre and see James Bond movies, too risque!

2 hours ago, RichardDSalyer said:

She was SO gorgeous on Big Valley, put on a little weight on Dynasty, but it was the era of Big Hair, big shoulder pads, etc.  But MAN when she passed her "Best used by Date" she aged fast.

Lee Majors is the last cast member still alive.

1 hour ago, DOCTOR EVIL said:

She was SO gorgeous on Big Valley, put on a little weight on Dynasty, but it was the era of Big Hair, big shoulder pads, etc.  But MAN when she passed her "Best used by Date" she aged fast.

Lee Majors is the last cast member still alive.

Yup. And wasn’t that him with Heather Lockler(?) in The Fall Guy?

I watched The Avengers back in the day.  Pretty cool show.

I remember one episode in particular about a murderous house cat.

4 hours ago, mike newman said:

Mike

Good one Mike. Us Kiwis with our British heritage understand. A lovely talented lady

4 minutes ago, 35desoto said:

Good one Mike. Us Kiwis with our British heritage understand. A lovely talented lady

No need to have any British heritage; Avengers played in the 'States!

• Like 1