Houston wants your blood

This is getting creepier by the day.

Houston TX Health Dept. Says It Will Demand Medical Info, Blood Samples From Random Residents

https://nofacemask.blogspot.com/2020/09/houston-tx-health-dept-says-it-will.html

• Confused 1

Wow. Welcome to the Soviet Union in the 21st century. 

• Sad 1

Then there is what is being done in Defiance County Ohio (the county in which I live): https://www.wane.com/news/local-news/ohio-health-department-testing-defiance-sewage-for-covid-19/

🤢

12 minutes ago, FarmallFan said:

Then there is what is being done in Defiance County Ohio (the county in which I live): https://www.wane.com/news/local-news/ohio-health-department-testing-defiance-sewage-for-covid-19/

🤢

Yeah, Albion College in my town is doing the same thing. Know people working there and was telling me that. Funny thing for as contagious this is. The college feels they don't need PPE so they don't supply it. 

2 minutes ago, mader656 said:

No

H:ll no.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steve C. said:

This is getting creepier by the day.

Houston TX Health Dept. Says It Will Demand Medical Info, Blood Samples From Random Residents

https://nofacemask.blogspot.com/2020/09/houston-tx-health-dept-says-it-will.html

That is bs and needs to be stopped in its tracks

• Thanks 1

They want to test sewage they can. Once you flush it become the property of what ever government faction owns the system. The blood thing? Read the 4th Amendment. The one that protects citizens from unreasonable search. So they will either have to ask for permission to draw blood or someone will have them in court over this. They cannot demand squat.

Rick

• Like 3

They have been doing the sewage thing here for about a month in one of the local prisons and maybe a collage, like tanker said one you flush it ain't my problem anymore but the blood thing is like everything else they wanna see how far they can go, they started with mask now this? as i'v always said give'em an inch an they'll take a mile 

5 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Flush it h3ll, I'll mail it to em. 

CologuardCommercial-768x432.jpg.1c39ba05bf0d2e080054aeba1d16e62d.jpg

That’s funny as he!! But that particular test does a DNA sample too. In your name.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, exSW said:

That’s funny as he!! But that particular test does a DNA sample too. In your name.

I'll send em some  from Gus 'n Cash then, they can DNA test till the cows come home.............................................................😄

• Haha 2

St Croix County, WI is proposing a "communicable disease ordinance" which after reading the draft copy appears to give their "health officer" the unadulterated ability to enter any premise (public or private) and remove any person/persons they deem to be "infected".

See section 41.06(B)(2) for the exact wording.

https://www.sccwi.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6193/Proposed-Communicable-Disease-Ordinance-Draft-v3

This is no doubt being handed down directly from the Health Secretary in Madison who had her hands severely slapped by the WI Supreme Court for overstepping her authority in April.

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Jesse in WI said:

St Croix County, WI is proposing a "communicable disease ordinance" which after reading the draft copy appears to give their "health officer" the unadulterated ability to enter any premise (public or private) and remove any person/persons they deem to be "infected".

Anybody that enters my house under those circumstances will be "deemed infected" by lead poisoning......

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, exSW said:

If you think Houston isn't going to do a dna test, I have some ocean front property in South Dakota I would like to sell----------------------:ph34r:

Mike

Things like this are doing severe, and probably irreparable damage to the reputation of public health departments.  From the onset of covid, common sense has been thrown out the window and many people have overstepped their bounds by miles.  Thankfully, those in west central Nebraska have not been heavy handed like those in other areas but all the same it seems that these public health officials in general saw this as a green light to grab as much power as they could and see just how far they could push people. The local health departments need to go back to doing basic health screenings, food inspections and the like instead of trying to be enforcers of feel good programs.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

🤢

Well they have the right person asking if you want to be tested or not, FUGITT!!!! Your not testing me.

19 hours ago, Jesse in WI said:

See section 41.06(B)(2) for the exact wording.

https://www.sccwi.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6193/Proposed-Communicable-Disease-Ordinance-Draft-v3

This is no doubt being handed down directly from the Health Secretary in Madison who had her hands severely slapped by the WI Supreme Court for overstepping her authority in April.

And even if they pass it they will have a difficult time enforcing it and the courts will rip it to shreds! It's this little thing called the "Bill of Rights", not the bill of permission.

16 hours ago, mikem said:

If you think Houston isn't going to do a dna test, I have some ocean front property in South Dakota I would like to sell----------------------:ph34r:

Mike

Agreed!

16 hours ago, acem said:

As I understand it the Houston program is voluntary. 

It would have to be. Bet they sneak in a DNA test along with it.

Rick

• Like 1
5 hours ago, oldtanker said:

And even if they pass it they will have a difficult time enforcing it and the courts will rip it to shreds! It's this little thing called the "Bill of Rights", not the bill of permission.

In less than one day after opening their website for public comment and announcing a public forum style meeting the county "took their ball and went home" like the bunch of spineless cowards they are. I think they figured out real quick they were just going to spend hours getting yelled at by almost the entire county.

Screenshot_20200910-145737.thumb.png.523b32a8121556934eff05ea1052b09d.png

• Thanks 1
On 9/10/2020 at 4:44 PM, nc1112 said:

Things like this are doing severe, and probably irreparable damage to the reputation of public health departments.  From the onset of covid, common sense has been thrown out the window and many people have overstepped their bounds by miles.  Thankfully, those in west central Nebraska have not been heavy handed like those in other areas but all the same it seems that these public health officials in general saw this as a green light to grab as much power as they could and see just how far they could push people. The local health departments need to go back to doing basic health screenings, food inspections and the like instead of trying to be enforcers of feel good programs.

I read your statement again today, and i agree fully but do you think it is pushed to them by the politicians that are looking for more and more unreasonable ways of shutting everything down for the only reason I can think of is a rise in gov't intervention in our lives, taxes, paychecks, ways of life.

You guys aren't as bad as things are trying to be up here, but the provincial gov't in more than a few provinces are mandating more and more crap, today the health minister suggests limiting yourself to 6 friends, nutz absolute nutz.

It is most definitely pushed on to them by politicians. I could give a more in depth explanation but am trying not drag the discussion into the weeds of politics. On a side note it's not just the health departments that are on a power trip.  There are lots of employers who are going way overboard with their regulations.  It seems that since the "pandemic" employee rights have gone out the window.  In this area people are in a tough spot as most need the income but more importantly the insurance that comes with their employment for not only themselves but their spouses too. 

1 hour ago, nc1112 said:

It is most definitely pushed on to them by politicians. I could give a more in depth explanation but am trying not drag the discussion into the weeds of politics. On a side note it's not just the health departments that are on a power trip.  There are lots of employers who are going way overboard with their regulations.  It seems that since the "pandemic" employee rights have gone out the window.  In this area people are in a tough spot as most need the income but more importantly the insurance that comes with their employment for not only themselves but their spouses too. 

I understand your desire to keep the political end of it on a down low, so be it, the businesses are over stepping their boundaries and what the final outcome of that is not going to be good for the workers.